Lurkers

Forum: Done Having Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Done Having Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2007, 10:04 AM
skyler's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to skyler
I was a lurker with this board for a while too but I think it could be more active....don't you think . Ann03 is a wonderful host so lets give her more support. Come on ladies, I know you are out there
February 26th, 2007, 10:08 AM
mom2my3boyz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mom2my3boyz Send a message via Yahoo to mom2my3boyz
I just found this board today. My name is Amanda. I'm 25. DH and I have 3 boys. Quinn is 3 and twins Gavyn & Kendric are 17 months. I'm having a tummy tuck this summer to get rid of all the extra skin left over from the 90+ lbs. I lost after the twins were born. Due to that decision we've decided not to have anymore kids.
February 26th, 2007, 11:42 AM
bexmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bexmommy Send a message via MSN to bexmommy Send a message via Skype™ to bexmommy
Welcome to the board! come on lurker's we don't bite
February 26th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Welcome to the board! come on lurker's we don't bite [/b]

Bexmommy, do you think we can get them out ?
February 27th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Barnes-baby's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Barnes-baby Send a message via Yahoo to Barnes-baby
Hello All!!!!

I'm Tera, I recently found this board. I'm 32, DH is 34 we have two beautiful children, Colton (10), Maya (6 mnths)

DH and I have been discussing what type of birthcontrol to choose that is best for us.
March 15th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Super Mommy
Hello all. I am Shelly, DH and I have 3 girls ages 10, 4 and 5 months and I had a tubal with my last one since I had a c-section anyway it was just easier to have them do the tubal while they were in there. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

March 15th, 2007, 07:34 AM
Welcome! We look forward to getting to know more about you and your darling children .
March 21st, 2007, 06:45 AM
bexmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to bexmommy Send a message via MSN to bexmommy Send a message via Skype™ to bexmommy
Quote:
Quote:
Welcome to the board! come on lurker's we don't bite [/b]

Bexmommy, do you think we can get them out ?
[/b]
I hope we can, they'd love it here Come on lurkers
March 21st, 2007, 11:51 AM
HI, My name is Grace. I am 30 (Still can't get used to being in the next decade!!!) I have two children John, who is 4 and Kylie who is three. We are done having kids. I got my tubes tied when Kylie was about 6 months old.... My DH didn't want any more and I had terrible PND and decided I couldn't handle the possibility of ever feeling that kind of depression again..... BUT then after getting my tubes tied it has taken me three years to finally be fine with the fact that there wont be any more kids.... Now, I am quite happy to have two out of diapers and in pre school...... Not so happy that in 9 years I will have a teenager on my hands but at least I will only have to go through the teenage years twice and not 10 times like my parents did!!! Anyway. There is one of my many novels that I wil write in the next little while. It is good to meet you all. And I will try to write more than lurk from now on....
March 21st, 2007, 05:22 PM
ShawnaCAN's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Shawna, mom to 4. We're fairly certain we're done, but not doing anything permanent for about a gazillion reasons. The way I feel right now, we're done. But I can't predict how we'll feel in a few more years, so don't want to do anything we'd regret. We're using a modern form of NFP until menopause.
March 22nd, 2007, 09:41 AM
ann03's Avatar Veteran

I am so happy to see new names and faces of all your kids, I hope you all come out and post with us!!!

April 8th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Regular
Hi - relatively new to JM and just found this board today (though have lurked on many other topics over the past few months!!!). Could not resist posting to such an inviting thread!!!

I'm Kerry (32), mom to Jill (1 year) and wife to Mike. We've been married for 7 years. We are both 99.99% sure that Jill will be an only child. We are VERY happy with her and knowing us and all that we try to balance, cannot see us being able to be successful at balancing an addition to the family....If someone 'accidentally' came along, we'd get over the shock and love him/her with all of our hearts...but for now, just praying that we stay a family of 3.

Have not done anything permanent to make the decision 100% but the big V has come into discussions on more than one occassion (by DH no less!). Even though I'm giving baby clothes away to others left and right, there is still a nagging voice inside my head wondering if that .01% will win one day!
April 15th, 2007, 07:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to chelly Send a message via Yahoo to chelly
Hi, I just found this board today.
I am Michelle, 26yrs old my DH and I have 2 DDs. Rachel is 2 and Stephanie is almost 4mons. My DH are def. done with kids. I had my tubes tied during my c-section.
We thought we were done after Rachel, but Stephy had different plans .
April 18th, 2007, 07:49 PM
ShanMomto4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi. I'm new here. My name is Shannon. My dh Ryan and I have 4 kids...Kelsey is 11, Morgan and Jenna are 6 and Noah is 13 months. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
May 29th, 2007, 12:08 PM
NIKKI*MOMMY2BOYS*
Hello, I am Nikki. I have 2 boys, Jordan-10 and Justin-8. I am a single mom and I am 95% sure I am done having children. I do not have a SO right now, so thats not an issue...lol. I did have an IUD put in back in Dec. when I was involved with someone, but I am glad that I have it now!
May 29th, 2007, 07:03 PM
amberjolie's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi! My name is Stephanie, I have a DD who is 6, a DS who is 4, and a DS who is 4 1/2 months.

We are SURE we are done with the three. I know I couldn't mentally or emotionally handle any more. We've talked about the different possibilities for BC, but we haven't fully decided on one. Even though we don't want more, we're a little hesitant to do anything permanent yet, for various reasons.

June 4th, 2007, 06:50 PM
angeleyz's Avatar Veteran
Hi All, my name is Angela. I had my tubes tied 6 wks after my 4th child was born. I had 4 kids in 4 years and that was more than enough for me. Considering I originally only wanted two! It was definitely the right decision for us and hubby and I are both very happy to not have to worry about that any more

Dade: 7
Alora & Kylie: 5
Jada: 3

</div><div align="center"><div align='center'>My Personal Blog</div><div align="center">
</div></div>
June 17th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Hart_N_Sole
Hi, I'm Annie (27), married to my wonderful hubby, Nathan (34).

We have two boys... A 13 month old, Connor, and a 5 week old, Hayden.
We've been accepted by Medicaid for me to have my tubal paid for sometime before the end of October, and I am due to discuss the tubal with my doctor in July, when I go in for my post partum check-up.
June 20th, 2007, 04:06 PM
~hsingtreehouse~
Hi! I am Rebecca (27) married to Dan (37) and we have two boys...Bryce will be 8 in August and Scotty will be 4 in September.

For the most part, I am overjoyed to have my two boys out of diapers and growing. I can't say that sometimes I don't think about another baby - mostly baby envy when a friend is pregnant. But I can honestly say that, given a choice in my rational mind, I do not want any more kids.

Currently we use NFP and condoms when I am ovulating. It has worked for the past 4 years. Maybe one day, dh will get the V and we can stop with all the thinking and just enjoy!
June 21st, 2007, 08:31 AM
lvs2trvl's Avatar Member

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search