anyone else

Forum: Done Having Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Done Having Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 18th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies
Im melissa(23) mother of 2 -Israel (2) and Sofia(2 months). Im almost positive im done having kids. My body got so tired while i was pregnant with my daughter and im still in pain from her birth that i just cant see myself doing that again. The weird thing is that i wanted a bunch of kids and i only have 2. Anyone else here that wanted alot and stopped with less?

[img]

May 18th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Is there any way you can adopt? There are several people here that wanted more kids then the had. We wanted one maybe two. I wanted them about a year apart if we did have more. I could not have another child because I almost died having my son. I wasn't even done adjusting to Miguel when he was a year. By two years I couldn't imagine having another child. Even though I do think about adopting some days.

May 20th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That was the only way i wanted one more if i decided i wanted another. Hubby says he does want 1 more in 5-6 years and i dont think financially we could adopt so i'll just have to tough it out. After all;they're very much worth it.

[img]

May 20th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy

May 27th, 2007, 02:27 PM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
we wanted 6..but my pregnancies kept getting harder and harder on me and the entire family..so we toughed out the 4th and now we are done!
May 28th, 2007, 06:57 PM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
we wanted 4 and we got 3 here with us and 1 angel.. We had such a hard time with our last pregnancy taking a while to even concieve and then being premamture. it was very emotional and stressfull and I dont think we want to have anymore now.
June 20th, 2007, 04:18 PM
~hsingtreehouse~
Well, I am the opposite. I never wanted ANY kids and now I have two. After Bryce, I still didn't want more kids - and I got remarried and had Scotty. I wouldn't trade them for the world...and they were very much wanted by the time they were in my belly. It is just weird that I never saw myself having kids EVER and I ended up with two of them!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search