Just saw this board

Forum: Done Having Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Done Having Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 1st, 2007, 10:39 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
I just saw this board today and thought I would stop in and say hi.
I'm Renee mom to an angel son, 5 year old dd(will be 6 in Oct), 17 month old dd, and baby girl #3 due Sept 8th. dh and I are done having kids...well we will be as soon as I give birth to the one in the oven!! lol
July 5th dh goes for his consult for his vasectomy. I KNOW we are done and that I don't ever want to be preggo again (I have horrible complicated pregnancies)...not to mention the fact that we can't afford more. I am 100000000% sure that we are done. BUT for some reason the past few weeks I have been having some 2nd thoughts. I still am sure we are done but it just seems so final. Anyone else feel this way when the time came?!?!

July 1st, 2007, 11:31 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi and WELCOME!!

Congrats on the latest baby! And yeah i know how you feel. I just had our last baby and my DH goes for his vasectomy next week!!! His consult is july 9th and the vasec. is july 13th. The closer it gets the more nervous ive gotten about being done with having kids. But i know we are, we have to be. But it is sad to know Dylan is my last baby.

I hope you stick around with us!

July 1st, 2007, 02:19 PM
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Quote:
Hi and WELCOME!!

Congrats on the latest baby! And yeah i know how you feel. I just had our last baby and my DH goes for his vasectomy next week!!! His consult is july 9th and the vasec. is july 13th. The closer it gets the more nervous ive gotten about being done with having kids. But i know we are, we have to be. But it is sad to know Dylan is my last baby.

I hope you stick around with us!
[/b]
My dh's vasec. is July 13th also...lol Seems like we feel the same way...I know we are done but it is sad in some ways to think that this is the last time I will experience preg, labor, and birth. I'm happy to be done but sad at the same time....excited to move on to the next stage in our life but it is scary at the same time.

July 2nd, 2007, 06:38 AM
Cassandra T.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Cassandra T. Send a message via Yahoo to Cassandra T.
HI ladies, I'm not really lurking, want to introduce myself as well.. After dd Kendal (3 in aug) I had an IUD put in and now that it has to be replaced (doc put it in lower than it should be~no probs with it) DH has finalized his decision to have the vasectomy done. I want one more but know we can't afford another one and the thought of teenager years that are creeping up on us, I'm done!!

How did you go about looking for an urologist? (other than through insurance) What questions were asked?
July 2nd, 2007, 06:51 AM
skyler's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to skyler
Welcome ladies ! It feels good to see everyone posting now. Ladies, jump right in and express yourself. We want to have fun !
July 2nd, 2007, 03:46 PM
Cassandra - We found the urologist by talking to dh's primary care dr. He gave names of 3 he would recommend and 2 of them were on our insurance. The one didn't have appointments until late Aug so we went with the other one...wanted to get it done and get to the point where he is sterile before this baby comes...don't want to take any chances!!! lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search