My intro

Forum: Done Having Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Done Having Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2007, 04:38 PM
JustBecca's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to JustBecca
Hello ladies. My name is Becca and I have 3 children. Sadie is 8, Lilly is 6, and Gabe is 2. DH (Kal) and I are all done. We went in today for his pre-op "big V" appointment. In some ways I am really excited to know that things will be easier as far as birth control and I do not have to worry about the whole pregnancy thing...but then I am a little sad to know that it is the end of the babies for me. I finally said that I would let him get the V. He is so happy. He was done at 2 but then Gabe happened. He has been wanting to get one for 2 years now and I have said no. Over the last 6 months I have slowly changed my mind. When the kids are all grown and out of the house we have talked about doing foster care. We will still be young so it is an option. Now I am allowed to borrow babies but I can not take them home with me. So that is my story. On the 31st he is going in and I can not wait now...I wanted them to do it today. They said that we needed to sleep on it....I said that I waited a month since I called and one more day is not going to change my mind. So the didn't make us wait a week like most people do....lol.

Thank you ~* Helen *~ for the best all about me siggie! You are absolutely fabulous!
July 26th, 2007, 05:38 PM
tinymomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tinymomma
Welcome to our group! My name is Robyn and I'm married to Chad, he got the big "v" back in March. We have 4 kids Megan 8, Elijah 6, Andrew 3, and Joshua 7 months!

wife to Chad
SAHM to Megan 10, Elijah 8, Andrew 6, and Joshua 3.
July 26th, 2007, 06:13 PM
Cassandra T.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Cassandra T. Send a message via Yahoo to Cassandra T.
Hi and welcome. I'm Cassandra, married to Joe and we have Kylea (kylie) 4 and Kendal will be 3 on the 5th of Aug. We are scheduled to have "V" done tomorrow.. I'm nervous, but relieved that its being done. I had an IUD in for the last 2 and 1/2 years and just had to have it taken out yesterday.. It wasn't a problem, just heavier than what i was.. hope that changes now..

I was wondering how long doc said to wait before your husband had to have his guys checked.. Dh's doc told us 15-18 ejaculations before being tested..
Has anyone been told differently? No worry's though.. I'm stocking up on condoms too just in case..

July 26th, 2007, 08:09 PM
skyler's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to skyler
Welcome Becca ! I'm Leslie and I have two adorable boys, Garrett 12 and Wynston 1 year and 1 week. I know the sadness some feels when they have decided that they are done and some are ecstatic to know that it is finally that time in their lives that they are done having children. We have a nice group of ladies here so I am so glad you decided to join us. Post away and I am sure we will continue to have some interesting topics. Once again, welcome!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search