Do you like your dh/so's parents?

Forum: Done Having Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Done Having Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 1st, 2007, 08:26 AM
skyler's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to skyler
When I was married, I loved dh mother, his father is deceased. She never got into our business nor did his 9 sisters (now that is amazing).
August 1st, 2007, 09:29 AM
tinymomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tinymomma
Chad's parents are wonderful people and GREAT grandparents. I got very very very lucky she is an amazing mother in law.

wife to Chad
SAHM to Megan 10, Elijah 8, Andrew 6, and Joshua 3.
August 1st, 2007, 10:37 AM
dpichette210's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to dpichette210
I get along really well with my Inlaws- Hopefully this will stay that way, we're moving in with them in 2 weeks so DH can go back to school!

August 1st, 2007, 11:06 AM
babyozzy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have good in-laws. They do stuff that hurts DH and that makes me so mad. I feel like he has never had anyone in his life that has backed him 100% through everything and you would think it would be your parents but I guess not. I support him in everything and will always be there for him. He has never had that!

August 1st, 2007, 03:04 PM
eckos's Avatar Member
LOVE EM

My babys momma, well my NEW babys momma
August 2nd, 2007, 07:42 AM
Hart_N_Sole
We get along pretty well... I have always liked his dad, there was never any issues there ... But his mom and I had to get a few kinks worked out ... I basically had to get "tough" and let her know I will not take any BS. I have snapped a few times to set her in her place.
August 4th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Ndebe's Avatar Member
I have not met his parents yet. They live in another country that has been war stricken. We are working on getting his mom here. He was forced to come to the states when the war broke out by the US because he is an US citizen.

August 5th, 2007, 05:03 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Not really. They are nice people but my MIL is very overbearing. She rearranges things and moves things in my house when she visits. They are moving down here next month and I KNOW that we are going to have to talk and set up some boundaries IMMEDIATELY!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search