Is your child clingy?

Forum: Done Having Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Done Having Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2007, 09:20 AM
skyler's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to skyler
Wynston is clingy when it is just he and I at home but when he is out and other people are around, he has nothing to do with me. He has to socialize ....until he gets sleepy, then he comes back to mommy.
August 2nd, 2007, 11:10 AM
tinymomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tinymomma
Joshua is clingy when he's tired and so is my 3 yr old Drew. My other 2 are clingy if they get hurt or have bad dreams...

wife to Chad
SAHM to Megan 10, Elijah 8, Andrew 6, and Joshua 3.
August 2nd, 2007, 12:17 PM
Hart_N_Sole
Connor is not clingy by any means, he loves to socialize... but Hayden wants to be attached to my hip at all times!
August 3rd, 2007, 05:46 AM
thirdtimesacharm's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to thirdtimesacharm Send a message via Yahoo to thirdtimesacharm
Quote:
Connor is not clingy by any means, he loves to socialize... but Hayden wants to be attached to my hip at all times! [/b]
My son isn't clingy by any means of the word - my daughter on the other hand is still attached w/ her cord. Where are you going, when are you coming back, how long will you be gone do you have to go! Everytime I leave the house - even if its to go to the car for something.

Sally
August 3rd, 2007, 06:15 AM
Ndebe's Avatar Member
I would say yes. Sometimes it seems like they are in competition with each other. The only one that I would say is very clingy, is my youngest, my son. He is a momma's boy. And is with me all the time.

August 3rd, 2007, 07:16 PM
Cassandra T.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Cassandra T. Send a message via Yahoo to Cassandra T.
OMG YES!!! Kendal becomes so upset if Kylea will sit next to me on the couch or come hug me, she'll come over and say "my mommy" Of course I alway remind her that she has to share me with sister and daddy.. If I walk out the door before her, she'll scream mommy don't leave me... if the car or truck is start before I'm back in the vehicle, she'll scream don't leave mommy.. I've always told my kids that i'll never leave them and that if I do go somewhere without them that I'll be back to see them soon.. I'm hoping this is only a stage that will end before she goes to school, next year.
August 5th, 2007, 05:10 AM
1shortmomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to 1shortmomma Send a message via MSN to 1shortmomma Send a message via Yahoo to 1shortmomma
Paige - yes
Alexis - only when we are meeting new people - she is shy at first

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search