New to his board but not to JM....

Forum: Done Having Children

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Done Having Children LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2007, 05:41 AM
thirdtimesacharm's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to thirdtimesacharm Send a message via Yahoo to thirdtimesacharm
Hi I'm Sally, I'm 34. DH and I have been married for 10.5 years and my kids are 8.5 and 6.5. I mc'd our 3rd in 2005 we had some marital problems and are now finally back on track. I just mc'd again and have decided that I must be only meant to have the 2 kids I have.

When did you know you were done having kids? I'm trying to get to that place considering what happened the last two times I was pg. I want to be OK w/ being done but part of me isn't sure if I am - I ramble - I'm sorry.

Hope to hang around here if that's OK - thanks for listening.

Sally
August 3rd, 2007, 09:04 AM
skyler's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to skyler
I want you to know that you are absolutely WELCOME to the board. Trust me, I was feeling the same way you are when I joined. I have two adorable boys, Wynston 1 year and Garrett 12 years old. I was for sure that I was done and told my doctor that I wanted a tubal ligation. Since I'm 36, they did not question it too much but wanted to make sure I was done...absolutely. Well after having it done, I started to get baby fever again and I hated that I got the tubal done. But as time has progressed, I am blessed with my two boys and plus I am focusing on starting a new career as a NC State Trooper. I hope to be going to the academy in March. You are going to go through lots of emotions and feel free to ask any questions and know that we are here for you!
August 3rd, 2007, 09:33 AM
tinymomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tinymomma
Welcome! I'm Robyn 27, wife to Chad 30, and a SAHM to our 4 kids, Megan 8, Elijah 6, Andrew 3, and Joshua 7 months

I knew we were done having kids when dh said "NO MORE!" and then he went and got a vasectomy. He knew I would have liked to have more, but we're done.

wife to Chad
SAHM to Megan 10, Elijah 8, Andrew 6, and Joshua 3.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search