We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
There are only a few things we need to know to keep this board clean, so here it goes...
1. To start your journal, create a new topic with the subject "So-and-so's Journal" or something similar (be as creative as you like!) This will be the permanent title of your journal, although you can change it at any time it is how people will identify you - so make it fun!
2. To add to your journal, reply to your original journal post - don't create a new topic. We want to keep the forum as clean as possible, so everyone can find your journal!
3. Feel free to reply to everyone's journals as much as you like, in their original topic. Keep it clean and friendly of course!
4. If you are pregnant, or you become pregnant, please put "PG Mentioned" in the title of your journal. This can be in brackets at the end, or wherever you like - but just in case some of our PCOS girls are having a tough day, be kind and let them know if pregnancy is mentioned to avoid hurt feelings
5. ANYone with PCOS can start a journal, whether TTC, Waiting to TTC, A Graduate, whatever your stage - if you have PCOS, you can start a journal here.
Most of all, lets have fun! Keep things friendly and we should all have a blast with this forum.
Thanks so much!
- Your Co-Hosts
Big huge hugz and thanks to tasha_mae for my beautiful siggy!