Our Journey to 3!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To PCOS Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2010, 10:23 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ever since Brylie was born, my heart has ached for another child. I loved pregnancy more than I can express, and I can't wait to experience labor and birth again!

I am in my second 2ww since Brylie's birth, my first 2ww was in May and resulted in a chemical pregnancy. Here's to hoping for a March miracle

I am officially 5dpo now and I had a huge dip in my temp today, but I believe it's too early for an implant dip. Let's see what it does the next few days or so I guess! I have been a lot more lax this cycle than last. I called my Midwife (Heather) today and she and I decided not to get a Progesterone check. She said if I get a + home pregnancy test though to come in THAT DAY and get a quantitive hcG and progesterone check. We agreed it's best if I'm not sitting here stressing about a phone call while there is hopefully a healthy baby trying to implant. I totally trust Heather, and she talks things over with me. We actually spoke last night and I was going to go in today but she changed her mind, she doesn't want me stressing. Though the orders are in so if I change my mind and have to know, I can just go to the lab. I love her. Seriously, LOVE.

So anyway, it is going to be a long 7 days but totally doable. Sam and I are planning on going out of town Saturday or Sunday for 3-4 days, which will REALLY help pass the time. I have also been going to jazzercise and doing other things to keep me busy. I haven't been tempted to POAS once! Amazingly (for those of you that know me, I generally start peeing on things at 2-3dpo! )

226013 Ovulation Charts

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth

Last edited by ChicaChels; August 22nd, 2011 at 08:22 AM.
June 17th, 2010, 08:30 PM
I bought 4 cheap store brand pregnancy tests today...we all know what that means

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
June 19th, 2010, 08:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Woohoo a journal to follow!
June 19th, 2010, 10:19 PM
well, i have officially nicknamed myself "Dragon" for the night (Do you watch FRIENDS? Do you remember when Joey called himself Dragon? :haha I could totally belch flames. In fact, I think I did once or twice! Maybe it was lightning

I should really be sleeping, but I am like a little kid on Christmas eve when it comes to going on vacation, I can't sleep! We're hoping to leave no later than 3am in hopes that Brylie sleeps the majority of the way to MIssouri (about 6 hours roughly)

I'm not going to poas tomorrow...I don't want to start vacation down in the dumps. All I have is some crappy grocery store brand tests which say "dont take until 1 day after missed period" so I'm guessing the hcG reader in those puppies are lizzity lowwwwwww! It would be cool to test and get a + and give it to Sam for his first father's day, but who are we kidding?! I'll be 10dpo tomorrow and I didn't get my bfp with Bry until 12dpIUI. (I told Sam the IUI was a bust and waited a WEEK to tell him I was pregnant so I could tell him on his bday! 12/27/08 )

I have pretty much counted myself out this cycle. I packed my Soy Isoflavens and EPO to take to the ozarks so when the witch shows, I am armed and ready to go!

I'm so hungry, we went to the town picnic tonight (not our town, but a town 5miles south of us) and the walking taco (doritos with hamburger, cheese, salsa and sour cream) just didn't cut it. ......... ay ay ay!!

I better go to bed....before I burn down my house with these flames!!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
June 21st, 2010, 02:51 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Youre taking the soy? I think Im gonna order some ASAP!
June 27th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Just come already, you stupid witch!

16dpo, I feel AF coming. My cervix is very low and open but she just won't show her stupid face! We have a family reunion over the 4th so I would REALLY love if she would come and be gone by then!!!!

I am adding soy this cycle. 120mg from cycle days 3-7 I think. That's what days I took the Clomid with Brylie, and I had a perfect follie. I am also going to add EPO on CD1.

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
July 19th, 2010, 08:25 AM
CD17 of my Soy + Geritol + EPO cycle...no signs of ovulation really, but I have been pretty stressed out with Brylie so I wonder if that's not holding things up. I have had very small amounts of ewcm, but nothing I even really chart because it's just like once a day. I wonder if the soy messed me up or something! I took the Soy CD5-9, so who knows. It's not a huge deal if I don't get preggo this cycle, it will just mean we go back to the RE in September I guess, which I am totally fine with.

I would really prefer a late summer baby (July-Sept/early Oct) vs a spring baby, so we'll see what God has in store for us

Not really TTC related, but last night Sam and I were talking and I said that I wouldn't sign the consent form to get a son circumcised. He simply smiled and said "okay, that's fine" and I said "Youre not mad??" and he goes "Nah, its not my body anyway, if he wants a circ he can get it when he's 18" ummm who are you and what have you done with my husband! So while I would still pick a girl, I am not terrified of having a boy anymore!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
July 20th, 2010, 01:09 PM
I think the SOy made my cycle weird. I have no CM really, like once a day there is maybe a little som-something, but not like a normal cycle! Dah! and I had to cancel my acupuncture appt for Thursday because we have a funeral to go to 3 hours away.... so im guna guess that this cycle is a bust

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
July 31st, 2010, 08:19 PM
CD29 today. I seem to have EWCM...and I had spotting on CD27 I thought AF was coming, but nothing since then.

I am getting excited about my RE appt. I can't believe it's just about 3 weeks away! Time will go fast, since we're always so busy in the summer. We have a lot of exciting things coming up! Brylie will be ONE a week from tomorrow (Sunday, August 1)...and then her bday party is August 14th...then we will go to the Iowa State Fair probably around August 16th or 17th, then Sam will be getting ready for Harvest. Sometime in there I have to read about 10 books and do a bunch of work for my Bradley seminar in September. SIGH! I have been procrastinating these so much...I love to read, but I have no desire to do so in the summer.

I can't believe my baby is going to be ONE. It makes me very, very sad to think about because I was so sure I would have a September baby (I wanted her to be a Sept baby...my mom and i both have sept birthdays, so I thought it would be cool if she did too, but my liver sucks)...anyway, last year on this day I was just chilling out LOVING being pregnant and thinking I had 5-6w left of it..not ONE! I mean I was clearly NEVER going to be that person to get induced for a medical emergency (and I certainly wouldn't consent to an induction for any other reasons, so duh I was just going to do it the old fashioned way!)

it just makes me sad to think my body failed her so much

I want another baby so badly..I can't tell you how much I miss the newborn stage. I also want to do a lot of things different...little things..like have a doula, NOT get induced, have a birth photographer...take more pictures and videos of the baby as a brand new little human...i had PPD with Bry and I think that prevented me from doing a lot of those things (Sans doula and birth photographer)

anyway, I'm getting rambly..that's obviously not TTC related.

I wonder what my RE is going to say at our consultation....

23 days! (almost, its 11PM lol)

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
August 6th, 2010, 01:50 PM
I think today is O day. I have taken about 10 OPKs, 3 digis and 6 or 7 Answer Brand....insanely dark! All of them! Dark like I didn't even get with my MA cycle. So, we will see if my temps confirm it in the next couple of days! We dtd about 1am, and that's all we're going to do. I want to increase my girl chances as much as possible, but I am prettty sure the next one will be a boy

I can't wait to start peeing on things again!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth
August 22nd, 2011, 08:21 AM
Funny going back and reading this...I was right about getting a boy though!!

Anyway, we are TTA right now - as we would not choose another spring baby. I am hoping for Sept/Oct so we're diligently charting (as we want to sway girl) to see what happens to my cycle. My cycle with the Soy last time was long (O'd on CD35) so we shall see!

I took my first dosage of soy last night. I am not adding any other supplements until the next cycle..i will add "girl swaying" supplements and possibly vitex. then I will chart the differences. I hope I remember to temp....eek it's hard with MY schedule - I have been staying up late and then turning off my alarm because im sooo sleepy. even though i dont even have to really wake up to temp..lazy me!

Also, I am still bleeding which is strange for me to have 6 days of bleeding. It's still what I would call "medium" ... i guess my body is still trying to work itself out

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
Hospital water birth

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search