Aubrey's Journey- Pregnant after 15 months TTC

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To PCOS Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 13th, 2011, 06:06 PM
aubers68's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today has been quite the day. I've been so unbelievably irritable. Every little thing has been bothering me. Small stupid things that went on throughout the day had me rolling my eyes. I wonder if that means AF will be visiting soon? I really hope so. This way I can start fresh, yet again.

November 13th, 2011, 09:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
Fresh starts are always nice and knowing that irritability is do to a hormone issue always makes me feel better at least LOL

TTC #1 for five years
Battling PCOS and Male Factor Infertility
November 14th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Found out this morning that our insurance does not cover any type of help for infertility. I pretty much figured as most insurances seem not to, but I was hopeful none the less. I sort of feel like this leaves us out of the game. I know we are young, we have only been trying for 14 months, but I know how DH is. He's so laid back and into the it will happen when it happens mind set that I can't imagine him spending money on treatments that may not guarantee a pregnancy. I will keep hoping, praying and wishing for this. I actually, really, really want this to happen on its own without medical help, but I just don't feel it's possible. Wait, anything is possible if you believe right?? Doing my best to stay POSITIVE... so weird how literally one second I can be negative nancy and then the next have the most optimistic positive outlook, I really am trying. I think I have that devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other outlook haha

November 14th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to *Manda* Send a message via MSN to *Manda* Send a message via Yahoo to *Manda*
My insurance doesn't cover anything infertility either. The one benefit of PCOS is that things can be coded under PCOS. Basically as long as your OBGYN can do it they can usually code things under that and help your insurance pay. So you may be able to at least do clomid and such. In my case my OB even does IUI's and while they wouldn't be covered my insurance covers my ultrasounds when they list them as PCOS related...

TTC #1 for five years
November 15th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Today I've been thinking about not trying anymore. I really wish I could get it all out of my mind and stop worrying about every little thing. Just stop trying and if it happens it happens. I'm just so afraid to take that leap because I feel like with PCOS you have to try(the OPKS, the temping, the symptom watching etc etc) or it won't happen. Like we'd be missing our opportunities if we don't keep and eye out for them.

Anyhow, Jay's out of town on business for the week. I'm so lonely and my dogs are driving me nuts today. I swear they have been let outside a million and one times yet they keep wanting out. I'd leave them out all darn night if they didn't have seasonal allergies and bark at every little shadow they see! I think they just miss Jay. Maybe they just want to go out and wait for him to come home. Who knows but I'm thankful it's almost bed time lol

November 17th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Sorry he's out of town hun I hate when DH has to be gone and animals miss them just as much as we do.

I get what you mean about ttc...if you really want a chance it feels like you have to know when its coming and it can be so hard...

TTC #1 for five years
November 18th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Seriously will I ever learn? I don't know how long it's going to take before I learn not to get my hopes up. To just let go of everything. This morning I took an OPK and it really looked super close to being positive, but not quite there. So throughout the day I have been having what feel like ovulation twinges, not the standard PCOS twinges I get every now and then. So I figure ok maybe it will be positive if I test again since it's been about 6 or 7 hours later. NOPE. No line at all. (other then the control line) I really don't know why I do this to myself. I guess I was just getting hopefully because DH has been out of town all week and I know we're both ready to jump each others bones and it would have been perfect timing for O to be here. Oh well I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

November 19th, 2011, 01:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Don't completely count yourself out. There are lots of possibilities here...

You could have been gearing to O but then it slacked back off which is what you're assuming. You could have had a short surge and you still might O. Especially since you're having the pains you are today. Or your urine could have been less concentrated this time and you might still see a + or almost tomorrow...

I'd definitely BD just in case. Is DH coming home today?

TTC #1 for five years
November 19th, 2011, 02:03 PM
He came home last night And of course we hit the sheets

November 19th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Just keep on temping. If your temp keeps going up you may have an O day!

TTC #1 for five years
November 20th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Well I don't really like to air my dirty laundry, but I figure this is probably one of the best places to do it if I'm going to. I mean that's what a journal is for right? To vent and tell how we are feeling on our journey through life. DH has been out of town for a whole week, I was SO thrilled for him to be coming home. I missed him so much and could not wait to see him. Well it's been two whole days and we've been doing nothing but butting heads. No matter what I say or do I feel like I am being a nuisance to him and he gets lippy with me. I cannot stand this. I hate feeling this way. Maybe I'm a tad irritable too but I just cannot deal with this. We have such an awesome marriage, friendship, companionship and this is not like us. I don't know what the deal it. I don't know what I can do, if anything to make it better because I feel like I am doing no wrong to begin with. I can't deal with this "mid life crisis" bullsh*t he's going through. I'm sick of taking all his "hits". Ugh I hate talking like this because he IS an amazing man, and this is NOT like him at all and I don't want to give the wrong impression about him in a time he might be struggling himself. But he doesn't talk to me about anything. He's always worried about being the strong man figure that he doesn't realize times like this he's unintentionally bruising my feelings.

November 21st, 2011, 01:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I would probably just sit him down and tell him that you can't stand living like this anymore. That he really needs to talk to you because thats what a marriage is built on. He needs to be honest with you about whatever is upsetting him.

I hope you guys can talk it out and it'll turn around soon hun

TTC #1 for five years
November 21st, 2011, 07:56 PM
Thanks Amanda! Today I've just been trying a little bit of a silent treatment. Seems to be working. So hopefully we can talk it out when the times right.

CD44... haven't had a cycle this long in a while. Really sucks. Things can't always go as well as they have been I guess. I know my luck AF will decide to come in a couple weeks when we set sail in the Caribbean! UGH

November 22nd, 2011, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Can you ask for Provera from your OB so that won't happen?

TTC #1 for five years
November 22nd, 2011, 07:05 PM
Yea I can. But I will probably let it go for now... if it gets super long then I will make an appointment. I just currently started with a new OBGYN and I actually have an appointment in January to talk about Clomid if we don't become pregnant before then.

November 24th, 2011, 07:38 PM
CD49 and I'm on my 3rd day of +OPKs. Hopefully this means O is in my (very)near future!! Hubby leaves for hunting tomorrow morning so I'm also hoping I can get one last baby making session in before he goes lol. We've also DTD the past 2 nights. I really felt like this would happen before the end of the year and times running out. Wishing and praying for the best this cycle! God willing.... this could be it! *Staying positive (trying anyhow haha)

On another note tomorrow is black friday. Really bummed not to be going out. I was unable to get off because the only co worker to cover my shift requested it off. This is going to sound absolutely terrible, but it sort of upsets me. She doesn't celebrate Christmas, and is just going out to shop for herself. This is one of the days I try to get all my Christmas shopping in so I'm able to afford to buy for my family and friends. I would be REALLY pissed if I actually needed to go out this year like I have in the past... but... because finances are tight with this spontaneous cruise hubby threw at me we will not be buying gifts for everyone this year. Just our parents. I don't know, I'm not in any way prejudice or anything like that, but if I were her I would respect the fact that there are others who could use the sales more then her. She needs new pots and pans and wants to get a good deal on a nice set. Shoot, she could order them online!! It's almost like I feel like she's being selfish when in reality I'm probably the one being selfish. God please forgive me, because I know I sound terrible but it just rubs me the wrong way. I think writing this is making me realize how minor this situation is, I guess I just needed to "vent" to see I'm being ridiculous getting upset about it.

November 27th, 2011, 08:02 AM
I got some crosshairs today!!! And we DTD the day of and a few days before. So I'm praying we catch the eggie! Come on lil guys SWIM!!! STaying positive.... This could be it. Praying and praying Christmas BFP would be amazing. I'd LOVE that

November 27th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
WOOHOO for CH's! Looks like we'll be in the TWW together

TTC #1 for five years
November 27th, 2011, 12:55 PM
WooHoo good luck and prayers to us!!!! Ohhhhh man I'm a tad too excited lol But it's ok to be excited for now lol. If AF shows her face then it'll be all down hill hahaha

November 27th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm too excited too! Can't keep it off my mind...dunno what I'm gonna do to keep busy in the tww

TTC #1 for five years

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search