Jessica's Journal of TTC #1

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To PCOS Journals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2013, 07:39 PM
So this is my first time that I have even tried this out, but it can't hurt to have ladies understand my situation. My husband and I met in 2005, and I just knew at that moment it was going to work between us. I always knew deep down that I would have issues of trying to concieve a baby, and before I met my hubby I was okay with that. Then again when I really think about it, I just told myself I didn't want kids because of my issues with a regular period was nearly non-existant. I never thought years later we would still be trying. I got to say that I still haven't lost hope. We decided around October of 2005 to try and have a baby. Well that never happened and I told him that it might be harder for me because I have PCOS. He has stuck by my side ever since, and tells me no matter what its me and you. We tried clomid, nothing. I haven't taken provera numerous times and I really hate that stuff! So in 2013 I knew it was a time for a change, I'm 31 and didn't like how I felt or looked. In January I actually got my period on my own, by making little changes. Then I started juicing and and eat mostly raw foods, take Vitex, Femtrol, Inositol, Maca, Blood Sugar Formula, Pre-Natal, Biotin and I have lost 20lbs. I had AF Feb, March and in April I decided to try testing for ovulation. So on April 13, I had these odd cramps and thought I am gonna test for ovulation. So I grabbed my ClearBlue Easy, that I have been doing for the past 4 days with nothing but negative. That all I have ever seen in my life...Negative. UGH how annoying is that!!! Anywho...at 4pm I tested for Ovulation and guess what...My first POSITIVE!! I'm hoping an egg dropped, but if not theres always the next cycle! I think that was a light down this deep dark tunnel of PCOS and infertility. I'm hoping by the end of this year I will be writing a positive pregnancy test. One day it will happen for me, I truly believe it...One day.
April 27th, 2013, 08:08 PM
Well it's the night before my expected AF, ugh...hope it doesn't show and I have a BFP!
April 27th, 2013, 10:28 PM
epsilonbeta's Avatar Super Mommy
Your positive energy is inspiring to me. FX that AF stays away!

Excitedly Expecting #1 w/ PCOS around June 16, 2014
Adopted mom to DS (16)
April 28th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Thank you! I went through many years of bitterness over the whole infertility and pcos stuff and you know what..it got me NO WHERE The more positive I was about everything in life, the better I felt. If my husband and I don't concieve, well then I guess it was never meant to be. It would be sad, but there is so much in life to do. I really do feel that one day I will concieve, naturally.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search