For those who need to lose weight and/or suffering from PPD (x-posted)

Forum: Post Partum Depression

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Post Partum Depression LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2010, 10:41 AM
BrandeeandAurora
I just TODAY started taking a diet pill. I was extremely nervous and skeptical about trying a diet pill since alot of them are fakes, but i researched and researched and asked friends and I found the best one to be a diet pill called Apidexin. Its ephedra-free and it has alot of medically proven ingredients that help a person lose weight (AND ITS FAT LOSS, not just weight loss in general). So I took my first dose with the free detox bottle they gave me (Its only for temporary water weight loss, so I dont really recommend that unless your trying to shed a few quick pounds temporarily).

Within an hour, I didnt have any serious or negative side effects. In fact, I feel happy for the first time in forever. I had a horrible traumatic pregnancy and birth and my life has been throwing curve balls left and right so Ive been suffering from severe depression for awhile. These pills made it so I actually feel good to be alive and wanting to just be the person I dreamt of being my whole life. I mean, ive taken every anti depressant known to mankind it feels like, and all of them either made me feel nothing at all or made me extremely agitated at people. This DIET pill has been the one and only pill thats been effective, and it was effective only after ONE dose.

On top of that. ive been suffering from severe back pain since I gave birth to Aurora and ive been having to take pain medication (vicodin ES or Norco) and muscle relaxers (soma) just to barely make it through the day. In the mornings i have to take such high dosages cause the pain is crippling. this morning, my pill actually made my back feel slightly better to the point where i didnt even need to take half of what i usually take in the morning!

I am recommending this pill for NON BREASTFEEDING mothers who are either suffering from PPD or trying to lose a few lbs. I will keep you guys updated if i experience any negative side effects, but so far, i see this pill as the pill god sent to me to save my life.

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f8...#ixzz0htIb89He

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search