There is a light

Forum: Post Partum Depression

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Post Partum Depression LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2007, 07:59 AM
kelsiandlilliansmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I made it. I can't believe I had the kids all day and didn't yell one time. I did get frusterated and just walked away and cooled down. It was HARD!!!!! By the time 9 pm rolled around I was never so greatful to see bedtime in my life. Hubby is comming home at 2 pm today and I am planning on taking a nap. I did hold in my anger a lil too much or got a lil too stressed b/c around 8 pm I got a severe migraine that I still have today. It will be rough today watching the kids untill hubby gets home while keeping it very quiet and running to the bathroom to throw up every 5 minutes. I took my vicodin for the pain last night but that didn't help at all. So I will call my Dr and see if I should redose with the vicodin or give myself a shot of nubaine. They are both REALLY strong and I need someone else here b/c they litterally knock you out. Kinda like getting REALLY FALLEN DOWN DRUNK. So I will have to wait until hubby gets home beofre I can have any relief. I will stay busy tho. Makes the time pass faster. I am off to hang up a toel over the sky light and window in our bathroom so when hubby does get home and I take my meds I can take a long hot bath in the dark. That always seems to help. I couldn't last night b/c Jodi Noel was up all night, and so was my dog for that matter. I bet she barked 200 times last night. Oh well I will get some sleep soon. Talk to you ladies later. Thank you so much for your T & P yesterday. I am starting to think there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

</div>
February 1st, 2007, 08:26 AM
mOmto2ReDhEaDs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mOmto2ReDhEaDs
YAY!!

I knew you could make it through the day. Yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It is just hard to see it sometimes!

Heather

February 1st, 2007, 08:32 AM
mrs_catty_marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yah!!! I'm so glad you made it through

[/url

Ectopic Pregnancy 01/30/06. One tube wonder!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search