How do I know when to go off meds?

Forum: Post Partum Depression

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Post Partum Depression LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 26th, 2007, 05:15 PM
EHRisser's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been on Zoloft sine mid-Jan for PPD. I always had a lot of mood swings before pregnacy, so I think I had some PPD combined w. these. I know a LOT if these issues derived from work and I am quitting now - yay!!!!

I plan to wait until I leave work to change my dosage...I have an appt. scheduled for early June w. my doc, but was wondering how you can tell when you're over the hump?

Sorry - NAK...wish I could word this more clearly?!
May 27th, 2007, 04:19 PM
EHRisser's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the advice, Susan!! I was kind of thinking the same thing...I'd love to go off of them, but I have a feeling my temper would rage back up?!? I got sooooo mad at DH last night just because he put a dress shirt in the drier (as well as three bras...urgh!), and that was on meds. I couldn't imagine what I would have done off of them!

I guess it can't hurt to stay on until after I get adjusted to being with Linds 24/7 and then re-evaluate.
July 6th, 2007, 08:51 PM
Julz81's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Julz81 Send a message via Yahoo to Julz81
My advice would be to stay on them until you adjust to being a sahm. Its is a big change in your life, even though my hubby thinks its nothing. But that's another post.

BFP: 04/03/2014 EDD: 12/15/2014 HB: 04/30/14 (75bpm) MC: 5/2/2014 (natural)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search