Venting Time!!!

Forum: Post Partum Depression

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Post Partum Depression LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2007, 09:07 PM
adjsgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
What's urkin ya right now? Come on now, be honest!

November 1st, 2007, 07:37 AM
kayzie's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to kayzie Send a message via Yahoo to kayzie
Quote:
What's urkin ya right now? Come on now, be honest![/b]
My MIL, but that really isnt a just now thing, kind of an all the time thing LOL!!
November 2nd, 2007, 08:07 AM
Shyflutterby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Shyflutterby Send a message via Yahoo to Shyflutterby
Ohhhh I could really use this right now!!

i got a phone call from a friend of mine who I used to talk to on a weekly baises. He would be my sounding board when I needed to vent. well about 3 months ago he stopped calling, emailing, and even stopped posting things on my myspace and Fubar pages. I figured it was something about his brothers bed buddy that deosn't like me. More so when I found out that him and his brother were in town for 2 weeks about a month ago and I didn't get a call from him at all. Well when he called me last nite I asked him what was up with that and why he didn't call me. Well after a little probing he tells me "cuz I was told not to" So I fish for a little more and come to find out that his brother is talking to Shyla's Uncle. And according to what he's been told I'm an idiot and a bad parent. And that chances are Shy isn't even related to him. Now because I told him that I wouldn't say anything to anyone about it I acted as if it was nothing. but I was BOILING HOT!!! Still am. See her uncle Curt at one time was my boyfriend. Then after he was made fun of for dating a "fat chick" he broke up with me but yet he and I still saw each other behind his friend's back. Until I couldn't do it anymore. So we stoped talking. For about a year. in that time I met his brother and became friends with him. all the while not dating him and only talking to him when we were at the same party or bar or what not. But then Curt and I talked and settled our issues and were friends again. calling each other and talking and venting to each other. up until I started dating his brother. I didn't plan on that as a matter of fact the only reason I did was because I go tmy heart broken and he was a good rebound. But anyway dated his brother got preggo, Kept dating him even though I couldn't stand him anymore. finally had Shy broke up with him and he and I have had our ups and downs but pretty much it's been a good friendship. Then when things went sour with Shy's grandpa and he kicked her out of the house...yup at 5 months old she was kicked out of her grandparents house. What wonderful grandparents huh? Anyway because of that messed up move on their part I told her grandpa that he was no longer allowed to see her. If he didn't want her around that bad then so be it. She would never know she had a Grandpa on her dad's side. And ever since that has happened Her uncle as hooked up with a friend of mine who has a tendency to marry a guy cheat on him and then divorce him taking all his belongings and then marrying the guy she cheated on her hubby with. she is 24 years old and has been married 6 times. yup that's right 6 times. each one failing because she cheated on them. I warned curt about her and told him that she is a friend of mine and I do like her as a friend but when it comes to her dating someone I consider family I wouldn't let it happen without protest. But being him he has stayed with her and has just recently moved in with her. And he has not seen his Neice since she was 5 months old.....by choice! But come to find out he's been telling people crap about what a bad mother I am and that Shy's not even blood related......This is a guy I once considered a close friend. One that I could talk to and he could talk to me. he actually knew more about my thoughts and feelings then my best friend did.

How could he say such things! how could he say those things to his friend who only in turn makes one of my friends not talk to me for months!!! I can't believe what a jerk he is being. And he's dang lucky that I was busy dealing with Shy last nite up until midnight otherwise he would have had one heck of a wake up call. I am planning on confronting him about these things as well as a couple of things. I just don't know when or how. Or what exactly I am going to say. But he will hear from me. and he won't like what I say one bit.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search