Michelle76

Forum: Post Partum Depression

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Post Partum Depression LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 12th, 2007, 07:55 AM
Shyflutterby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Shyflutterby Send a message via Yahoo to Shyflutterby
How are you doing hun? I just say that you were having a bad day on Saturday. Wanted to see how you are doing today. Sorry I wasn't there for you on Saturday.

November 12th, 2007, 10:53 AM
I am not doing so well. The anxiety is really high and I have a really bad cold and cough. The worst part about it is I cannot take any cold pills because of my thyroid problem. I have to call the pdoc today because I had an appt and I asked If I could just talk to him on the phone. I am so dizzy that I cannot drive there, well he said no and I cannot get in there now till dec. I told them the heck with it they are not willing to help me out I will find somewhere else to go. I am so mad all they do is tell me to ride this out. This is bullcrap. I am so tired of feeling like crap I want to feel better. I have dealt with this long enuff. So I am trying to find someone else that will take me on a sliding scale. So far I am not having any luck. I hope that I made the right decision not to go there anymore. They were not helping me anyway. It is so unfair that if you have no money they treat you like dirt, if you do have money you can get all the help that you need. Thank you for thinking of me all I can do is please ask everyone to pray for me.
November 13th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Are you going thru the county for the appt? Where are you at maybe I can do some research and find something for you. You don't need to suffer like this I agree. And I know just what it's like to be the one who gets the shaft because you have no money. I've been dealing with that since I was a teen. No need to thank me......We all need someone to think about and care about us. And that's one thing I am good at. sending up lots of prayers!!

November 13th, 2007, 11:23 AM
I live in pittsburgh pa. I am not having any luck finding anyone. I did go to a county place.
November 16th, 2007, 07:00 AM
K I will look and see what I can find then I will PM you about it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search