Checking In!

Forum: Post Partum Depression

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Post Partum Depression LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Shyflutterby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Shyflutterby Send a message via Yahoo to Shyflutterby
I've been IMA for a few days because of a very demanding lil one......let me tell you I'm about to lose my mind!

So How is everyone doing???? I hope you all have been better then me!

December 5th, 2007, 08:21 PM
adjsgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Meh, I've definitely been better....
December 6th, 2007, 06:39 PM
I've been wanting to ask you if you have up days and down days on the zoloft. Some days I'm in a really good mood and ready to face the world then the next day I'm wanting go crawl under a rock again. I don't know if it's the meds not working as best as they should or if it's common to be like that.

December 6th, 2007, 09:09 PM
adjsgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
We need to have lunch or something. It sounds like you and I are a lot alike. That's what its like for me too. The past couple days, I've felt myself trying to relapse into that self mutilation fit. I haven't taken my meds in over a week.
December 10th, 2007, 01:54 PM
See I won't let meself not take my meds.......I HATED being in the dark as I call it. And I don't ever want to feel that way again and if it means that I have to take these dang pills for the rest of my life then so be it! I can't and Won't ever let myself feel that way.

I think the stress from the holidays and a sick little one in my case are just adding more pressure to my system. on top of a lack of sleep and then nothing to do at work but play on here. It leaves for alot of mind wandering.

I really think you should take your meds again or atleast go back to the Dr to try and get something different. that whole self mutilation thing has always been a hard topic for me to discuss because my best friend back in High School used to do that. Even right in front of me. I wonder what she told her Hubby when he saw JS, NB, and SHAD carved into her Ankle and calve. I can understand the reason for doing it, but at the same time I can't understand it you know. So what about it is appealing? what does it do for you?

Maybe after the Holidays we will get together and have lunch. Right now money and time are so tight except for when I'm already at work LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search