UGH!!!

Forum: Post Partum Depression

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Post Partum Depression LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 20th, 2007, 11:22 AM
Shyflutterby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Shyflutterby Send a message via Yahoo to Shyflutterby
Ok So where do I start......First off my $12 and hour equals out to me only making $400 a pay check....thanks to a past bill being garnished at almot $300 a pay check. Then a cut in my hours for the past few months as well as the up coming months. I had to do all of Shyla's Christmas shopping at the dollar store. Not to bad but still a little upsetting. Not to mention also buying all of Shyla's food from the dollar store as well.....and me not eating in order to make sure that Shyla and my grandpa keep fed. I haven't been able to afford daipers so Shyla's baby sitter has been buying them for us....with the $50 a week Shy's dad and I pay her. Then on my way home last nite I notice my truck is smoking from the engine. So I pull over pop the hood and low and behold it's over heating.........Because my water pump is shot. So It's spewing Radiotor fluid all over the enigine. I let her cool down then start her up and stop and buy some coolant then go home. I'm off of work today, so I knew I could mess with my engine today. So as soon as my Grandpa wakes up I leave him with Shyla while I go fiddle with my Truck......well to make this part of my rant short I can see my problem and if I had tools to get to it I could pull out hte bad part and get a friend of mine to loan me the money for a new one. then put it in with no issue. But no I don't have the right tools to do anything but stare at my truck and cry because I still owe on it and can't trade it in, and can't afford to fix it. So my parents coming into town this weekend and unless I can talk my family into picking all three of us up and toting us to and from.......Chances are we won't get to spend but one day with them. AND I have to figure out how to get to and from work everyday from the 26th until Jan 7th. On top of taking care of what few bills I can with my $400 paycheck on friday after I pick up my check. I'm soooooo frustrated!!!! I don't know what I'm going to do!!

Now for the newest info as far as Shyla and her stupid father go.......I got video of how he interacts with her when I'm not around.......He still carries her around like a newborn......He still feeds her when she is able to self feed.....Then he won't let her play with thebaby sitters grandkids. She tries to but he pulls her to into his lap and makes her stay there. I'm livid!!! no wonder this child won't let me do anything!! I can't even go into the kitchen which is just a branch of the living room! He also won't put her in her play pen to take her naps he will hold and rock her for the whole time she is napping which is about 3-4 hours in the afternoon. I have been trying to break of sleeping with me.....as well as trying to get her to go to sleep on her own for both nap and bedtime! But with him doing all of this she's never going to learn to do anything on her own!! I don't know what to do anymore! I am sooooo ready to tell him to take some parenting classes geared toward a one year old...so he can learn that SHE IS NOT A NEWBORN!!! and she will never learn to stand on her own to feet if he keeps treating her like one! and that if he doesn't then he might as well kiss her goodbye because I will not deal with it anymore! I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!

December 22nd, 2007, 10:07 AM
adjsgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Here's my latest....Why do all the people I love and they care about me and think I'm worth something get killed off????
December 24th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Oh Christen! Isn't it horriable when we lose people that are so near and dear to our hearts. it just makes this fight we have that much more worse. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you feel better soon!

December 28th, 2007, 10:39 PM
adjsgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
First it was Tim's grandmother. The day she met me, she pulled him aside and said 'you'd better marry her before I die.' We had just barely began to date. She died 2 months before we got married,
Then my best friend since the 4th grade Nicole died of a drug overdose. A week before our anniversary.
And the latest, Tim's aunt Tamara. She and I clicked since we first met years ago. We'd always laugh and have a good time. She had one of the most contagious laughs I've ever heard, she died without any kind of warning 6 days before Christmas.
December 29th, 2007, 09:45 AM
Oh I'm soo sorry to hear that. that's just so hard to deal with on top of the holidays and everything else. I'm hear if you want to talk!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search