Jealousy

Forum: Post Partum Depression

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Post Partum Depression LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2008, 10:35 PM
adjsgirl's Avatar Super Mommy
Did anyone ever get or still do get jealous of women who would hang around your SO?
January 7th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Shyflutterby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Shyflutterby Send a message via Yahoo to Shyflutterby
Well since I have a horribale habit of dating men and even marrying men who cheat on me, and have even slept in other women's wet spots in my bed. Jealousy is something that is part of every living moment of my life. When I was pregnant I was almost kicked out of the bar I used to hang out at all the time because of some little girl who everytime I turned aroudn was sitting on Shy's dad's lap. and telling him that she would make him sooo much happier then me. And finally one nite when I was 8 months along she did it and I yanked her by her hair into a corner and poked and pushed her as I told her that no body in that place was interested in her buckle bunny ways and that if she knew what was good for her she would leave before she gave one of my guys her STD's and before I ended up doing something that would ruin mine and my unborn child's life. needless to say She never came close to me or my firends again and shortly after Shy was born I went to the bar and found out that she had moved back to WY because no one here liked her LOL

So yes Jealousy is never in short supply for me.

January 7th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Maybe I'm just overreacting. I don't know. I guess when you save yourself completely for a man and exes are lurking about, you wanna break them in half.
January 7th, 2008, 06:55 PM
it all depends on how they act.......I mean does your DH flirt and flaunt with them? do they act that way towrds him? How do they act towards you? I know that you can be friends with ex's but it's useally because one or the other still has feelings. I am friends with most of my ex boyfriends. most because they still have feelings for me and a couple others because I still truely love them. Just watch and you will be able to tell which one is the case here. But don't fret to hard.......he is married to you and apparently loves you deeply.

January 8th, 2008, 09:54 AM
I made the conscious choice to trust him and I told him that I'm choosing to trust him. Because I know he loves me. I'm not doing so well. This morning, I burned pics of him and his ex. But he doesn't know about it.
January 8th, 2008, 12:37 PM
What has you feeling this way? did something happen?

January 9th, 2008, 08:02 PM
I'm a jealous woman. And very very self conscious. I feel like all of them were so much better than me and that he just settled (mind you this is all in my head). They were all much much prettier than me. I feel like the bottom of the barrel. And for him to see me cut open and bleeding, and at my lowest point of life made it ten times worse, cuz I figure I have to be a lot less attractive now...
January 11th, 2008, 07:44 AM
In all honesty if you were to ask any man on the street when a women is their most beautiful and most desirable they will tell you a situation when a women is most vulnrable. It goes back to basic survial of the fittest. They are man, they protect women. (in my best cave man impression) it's in their make up to want to protect a their women. That's why in an abusive realtionship a man will beat the women and then feel so bad and so sorry for doing it.

You have no reason to be so judgemental about yourself.......YOU ARE GOURGOUS!!! I would give anything to be as pretty and attractive as you are. Just remember that he is standing beside you and is understanding of the PPD.....Therefore you got something all those others didn't have.......Just keep telling yourself that.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search