i swear last night dd could sense

Forum: Post Partum Depression

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Post Partum Depression LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Super Mommy
how crazy and out of control i felt (early in the night). she was just normal fussy and i was getting so frustrated because dh had work overnight last night, my dog was being a pain and she was fussy and i felt so out of control. we made it through just fine
<div align="CENTER"></div>
January 17th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Shyflutterby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Shyflutterby Send a message via Yahoo to Shyflutterby
I can understand that one!! When I have my bad days DD seems to know and feel it, making it a bad day for her too.....you know hwo they say that a smile is contagious......I think every feeling is contagious. If your having a bad day and you are rude to someone....then that person get's grumpy and the cycle begins. It's soo hard to not pass it on to the kids. They are soo in tune to our bodies, They know we dont' feel good so they don't feel good which makes them even crankier. It's one of the things I HATE about this. No little one deserves to feel upset or cranky just because we do. It used to really bother me because DD never smiled when she was around me. she would for everyone else but when it was just her and I she wouldn't. mainly because I wasn't smiling at her. now as long as I am on my meds she and I will laugh and smile all day long!

Anyway I'm glad you guys made it thru the night. how are you guys holding up otherwise? Have you talked to your Dr about getting some help? I really encourage it!! Just remember it's ok to put her down and take a few minutes for your self if you need too.

January 18th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Super Mommy
i can't get in till my 6 week pp appt which is feb 1 then i'll hopefully be back on my meds. i always try to be calm before getting her or feeding her or whatever but when she's overtired and screaming it is difficult
January 21st, 2008, 07:16 AM
Shyflutterby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Shyflutterby Send a message via Yahoo to Shyflutterby
Well Feb 1st isn't to far away. you can also try to just think happy thorughts...I know it can be hard to do but when you are feeding her or cuddling with her think about sitting on a beach with her or something just as relaxing. That way your body will relax and she won't feel the stress in it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search