question

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2005, 06:29 AM
sharon81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sharon81
Does anyone's husbands(though they don't say it) get turned OFF by how big you are? I am a lot bigger now than I was before baby... I only weigh one lb more than my pre-pregnancy...But my Hips and but and belly are huge. I am not exaggerating. I know he gets turned off by that. We have intimacy a lot less now... He loves me I know he does and he doesn't tell me that he is turned off by me but I know him too well... I know he is. I am trying to get rid of the fat. Any way just wondering if there is any one else out there who I can talk to about it..

November 8th, 2005, 12:05 PM
kamilah's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kamilah Send a message via Yahoo to kamilah
oh I understand because I just now look pregnant. I had to tell people that I was pregnant. For the first 6 in a half months I just looked like i was getting fatter than I already am. luckily I have only gained 6 pounds this pregnancy thanks to my doctor and all the walking that I have been doing. But yes I know how you feel my BF has to be turned off but he has not said anything.
November 8th, 2005, 05:58 PM
groovie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm not pregnant and I've never had a baby, but I know how you feel. I have gained some weight since DH and I were dating and akthough he doesnt say anything, I feel like he isnt as attracted to me. Ive always been big and i know he loves me. But I cant but think that he would 'prefer' me to have a perfect body. I alwyas want to cover up my body around him and dont like for him to see me without clothes very much, but he acts like my weight and my body doesnt bother him. Maybe it's just me thinking he's not really attracted to me?? I dunno...
November 9th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Veteran
I'm not sure. I think intimacy just decreases once you have a baby, whether or not you are overweight. If it turns him off, it doesn't exhibit physically (if you know what I mean!)
November 10th, 2005, 07:57 AM
sharon81's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sharon81
ok I am having a dumb moment June... I am not quite sure what you mean by doesn't exhibit physically (if you know what I mean!)?? So any way sorry for being a doh doh...

November 11th, 2005, 03:09 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know what you mean. When I met dh I was 145lbs and he loved my body, always telling me.
Now after 8 years & 3 kids later, I've gained more than 50lbs and I havent been able to get it off.
I never change in front of my dh, I dont want him to see my fat, and I feel so unattractive. I've brought it up to my dh before and he tells me I'm beautiful and its in my head, but I cant get over it.

So YES, I know exactly what your feeling!! You can PM me anytime, if you wanna talk.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

November 22nd, 2005, 04:20 AM
UndaCovaSis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am very fat, but I can't seem to keep my clothes on. During the summer time, I got into the habit of being naked all the time. We didn't have an AC and I didn't realise it till the end of summer that the dehumidifier (basement apartmen tremember) was making thingss MUCH MUCH hotter.

So, I am just now start to wwear clothes. Sex life seems to be fine. I first met my husband around 250 lbs. Then I saw him a year later at like 270. Six months later I moved in with him and was 279. I got down to 260 and now Im making my way backup with this baby. I don't think he cares that much. He doesn't look at women so I think it keeps him from wanting what he doesn't have.

He does want me to loose weight, but he doesn't ponder on it or say anything, especially not now. He is really supportive.

So Crunchy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search