Hello

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Miles
Hello
I am new to this board, usually I am on the ttc after miscarriage board. I miscarried back in Oct and am back ttc this month! I am over weight and scard of getting pg again. You see I had high blood pressue with my daughter and I wasnt over weight than. When I got pg with the one I m.c my family threw a fit about it saying I should have lost more weight and my weight will affect my bp and how I was just thinking of myself because I wanted another. It was terrible and now I still want another one, I have lost some weight since the time I m.c. I am really scard to tell my family if we do get pg again, dont wanna hear how I am wrong for getting pg again and such. Anyway wanted to say hello!
January 6th, 2006, 02:59 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Hello
I am new to this board, usually I am on the ttc after miscarriage board. I miscarried back in Oct and am back ttc this month! I am over weight and scard of getting pg again. You see I had high blood pressue with my daughter and I wasnt over weight than. When I got pg with the one I m.c my family threw a fit about it saying I should have lost more weight and my weight will affect my bp and how I was just thinking of myself because I wanted another. It was terrible and now I still want another one, I have lost some weight since the time I m.c. I am really scard to tell my family if we do get pg again, dont wanna hear how I am wrong for getting pg again and such. Anyway wanted to say hello![/b]

just wanted to say welcome!! and im sorry to hear about your miscarriage

January 6th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Ashes78
Welcome. I am glad you joined us. I am so sorry to hear about what you have been through. We are all here for you if you even want to talk.
January 7th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Deena's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome!! I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage *HUGS*..

When you get pregnant again, the second they start in on you about your weight, and your blood pressure, you should just kindly, or not so kindly, remind them of how their comments will NOT help you in any way. Tell them they are giving you stress you don't need, as it's kind of late for that.

######, they should be doing everything to make things easier for you!!
*HUGS* again... I hope everything goes well for you... take care..

Our boy, James!! Born February 18, 2006!! xoxoxoxox
January 7th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Miles
Quote:
Hi and welcome!! I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage *HUGS*..

When you get pregnant again, the second they start in on you about your weight, and your blood pressure, you should just kindly, or not so kindly, remind them of how their comments will NOT help you in any way. Tell them they are giving you stress you don't need, as it's kind of late for that.

######, they should be doing everything to make things easier for you!!
*HUGS* again... I hope everything goes well for you... take care..[/b]

Thanks for all of the welcomes! Also thanks Deena makes me feel much better!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search