Weekend Plans??

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2008, 07:00 AM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's your weekend plans?

Today I'm going to paint the bathroom, it took me forever to pick out a color and also do some serious cleaning! My Mom will be here on the 21st! YaY!

Tomorrow I want to bake! When it gets cold out it makes me want to have the oven on. I've totally been in the mood to bake so I will be making some cookies for DH & also we will be taking some to work to share.

That about it! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

November 8th, 2008, 11:13 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
my weekend was spent with Gaby & my parents....

November 8th, 2008, 11:21 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
This weekend I went wedding dress shopping with one of my good friends...she hasnt set a date yet, but her mom is visiting from texas and she wanted to go with her mama.

we also looked at colors to paint (we literally have to paint every room in our new house except the living room)

i am so stressed about picking a color for my kitchen though....it's pink black and white...but i don't want to paint the walls white. obviously i cant paint it black or white though

we also have a BRIGHt pink bedroom (our guestroom)..that i don't have any clue what color to paint.....because it's such a dark room - there is only one window in it..so i wanted to do sage..but im afraid it will be too dark!

tomorrow i am going to practice making blood films (we have to perfect them for school) and clean clean clean!! and probably study and think about how stupid it is we have school monday, but not tuesday, and go back again wednesday! i just wish we had monday off too!! lol

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
November 9th, 2008, 10:54 AM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chelsea I'm in the process of painting and I hate it. DH and I discovered that we have some serious respect for painters! I hate to paint!!! It's also very hard for me to pick colors out. My living room, hall, guest bedroom, laundry room and part of the kitchen is a tan color and I did the bay window in the kitchen a real pretty green. Now I'm getting ready to paint the guest bathroom. I want to paint it before my mama comes on the 21st. I picked a color, it's called Porch swing by Valspar paints. DH thinks it looks 70's but I like it b/c it goes with the shells that I have in there, plus it's spa like. I'm not painting the Master bed & bath until I go shopping for a new bedroom comforter set! Fun Fun!
November 9th, 2008, 02:33 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Other than going to church my weekend has been uneventful, I cleaned house, that is basically all i've done, dh was called in to work this weekend, so not too much to do.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search