Underwear problems?!?

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2006, 10:06 PM
UndaCovaSis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not an advertiser or anything. I have no affilation with this store/brand, but I wanted to tell yall if yall having underwear problems, then to get LoovePats. They used to sale them at walmart along time ago, but they stopped selling them for some reason and now they are only available online. They are super streatchy and can fit over ur belly. I've had a difficult time finding big enough undies for me prego belly so I finally broke down and had some sent to my mom's in the states (delievery is only in the usa). My mom always wore them when she was overweight or pregnant and even my normal weight sister wore them.

So anyway u can google lovepats if you are interested.

I just thought I'd give a community service announcement lol.

So Crunchy
January 20th, 2006, 05:26 PM
Poetique's Avatar Super Mommy
i was just thinking about buying some new COMFORTABLE underwear....i will take a look

January 20th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
My sister sold me one this a while back.. The are a little pricier than the others.. But there are so comfortable.. Just like your own skin... I gained weight and went to look for some in my size.. But the store didn't carry them anymore..
January 21st, 2006, 05:47 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommy gatita
i am a tried and true string bikini wearer, until recently, lol. even though i have losta bit of weight during my 1st trimester, they are killing me, anyhow, for those who still care about feeling semi sexy, lol. i now swear on the boy shorts, i get mine from lane bryant and they are sooo comfy. i know they sell them cheaper in other stores, but i need bigger ones. i tired the love pats before and personally, i did not like them, they felt to me like wearing pantyhose, but i am weird, lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search