Stomach has taken a dive!

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2006, 07:35 PM
UndaCovaSis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don' t mind being fat. I don't mind being pregnant and getting streatch marks and what not.

I DO MIND HOWEVER THAT MY BABY IS PUSHING MY STOMACH DOWN.

I hate it. I don't like being all floppy. My stomach has seriously been pushed down....

I can't wait to get this baby out and start exercising.

I am buying a tv and vcr and I am going back to my old work out videos that I abondoned so long ago.

BLAH!!!!!!

Please tell me the skin will go back up.

I am only 18. THere should be some elasticity still in me,right?!

So Crunchy
January 19th, 2006, 11:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You don't have a tv????? I would just be lost!
But to your question: You absolutely will get in shape again. I had 3 kids by the time I was 25 years old. It was actually then, at age 26, that I got into the best shape of my life. I started out watching excercise videos and then joined a gym. By the time I was 27, I was in better shape, and skinnier then I had ever been in my life!
Unfortunately, at age 38, and pregnant again.....I don't feel so optimistic about getting skinny again...haha. But you have nothing to worry about. The only downfall? If you nurse the baby, which I did all 3, then your boobs tend to sag a lot later, especially if you loose a lot of weight. Thank GOD for push up bras!
February 7th, 2006, 06:02 AM
syncere
Quote:
I don' t mind being fat. I don't mind being pregnant and getting streatch marks and what not.

I DO MIND HOWEVER THAT MY BABY IS PUSHING MY STOMACH DOWN.

I hate it. I don't like being all floppy. My stomach has seriously been pushed down....

I can't wait to get this baby out and start exercising.

I am buying a tv and vcr and I am going back to my old work out videos that I abondoned so long ago.

BLAH!!!!!!

Please tell me the skin will go back up.

I am only 18. THere should be some elasticity still in me,right?![/b]
It varies from person to person there are some girls who bounce right back and get there tummys back to where they used to be then there are others who cant seem to get the floppy skin thing to go away. I had my son at 19 well almost 20 and I lost most of the floppyness but, not all. Just stay determined and I am sure you will at the very least have a drastic improvement. Im going to start going to the gym very soon myself to shed these extra baby pounds

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search