Question for all you preggers!

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2006, 03:27 PM
shanaypooh1985's Avatar Veteran
I'm currently TTC #1 and I am going to the doctors on monday after missing Jan and Feb AF's.

I just wondered when did you 1st notice you were PG? What signs did you have?

At the current moment I'm at 210Lbs and I am 20 years old. Well the other day I was taking a shower and I noticed my stomach was really hard, I tried sucking it in but I gave myself some really nasty pains. I'm also quite lucky not to be cursed with stretchmarks not even one! Well when I got out and was drying myself and I noticed I'm starting to get a few I have really dark purple ones on my tummy but and also getting them under my arms and on my bum. I weighed myself and I actually lost 10Lbs. I'm Feeling a little un easy like I wanna puke but havent yet. I have a little back pain and I thought it was because I sleep on my back so last night I slept on my left side and I actually fell a sleep right away but when I woke up my back was even more sore! I'm currently sitting in my computer chair with a hotwater bottle in my pillowcase against my back. My biggest thing to date is I crave chocolate milk. I can go though a 4L jug a day.... I'm also slightly lactose intolerant... I can drink it but not a lot sometimes I get really sick and when I do my face always breaks out.
February 4th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
Dh and I were TTC for about 4 months before our BFP. My cycles were nuts after going off the pill though, so I waited until around day 43 to even test. I'd been disappointed with a really long cycle the first month so I didn't want to get my hopes up-- but there it was! I didn't really have any symptoms before then except that my bbs and particularly my nipples were very tender. Later that week the m/s hit!

February 4th, 2006, 11:14 PM
I just got back a while ago from renting movies and in the store some lady came up to me and started rubbing my tummy and asked me when I was due! I had to lie so she didn't feel totally stupid. When I got home I measured my waist and I've put in another inch... I lost 10lbs so how does that work?

I had a little bleeding on the 6th of Jan, it was very light pink and only lasted the day. I tested on the 14th and it was a BFN. Do you think that could have been implantation? If it was, 7 days later would it show a positive result?

I'm so excited... I go on Monday to the clinic. My soon to be SIL thinks I am. She's almost 5 months PG.
February 5th, 2006, 04:00 AM
Quote:
I just got back a while ago from renting movies and in the store some lady came up to me and started rubbing my tummy and asked me when I was due! I had to lie so she didn't feel totally stupid. When I got home I measured my waist and I've put in another inch... I lost 10lbs so how does that work?

I had a little bleeding on the 6th of Jan, it was very light pink and only lasted the day. I tested on the 14th and it was a BFN. Do you think that could have been implantation? If it was, 7 days later would it show a positive result?

I'm so excited... I go on Monday to the clinic. My soon to be SIL thinks I am. She's almost 5 months PG.[/b]
It could have been implantation bleeding. Depending on how regular your cycles are 7 days later would have been right around/a few days before AF was due. It may have been too early.. what kind of hpt did you use? In any case.. since the 14th was quite awhile ago if you ARE preggo testing again would most certainly give you a BFP by now! Good luck to you on Monday!

February 5th, 2006, 12:15 PM
My cycles are messed up. I got off the shot and started AF about 10 months later in October2005. 42 days between Octs and Novs AF and then 25 between Novs and Decs AF. December was my last one... the 8th-13th. We BD about 5 times in December all at speratic times becuase we didn't know when I would O. I should have begain AF between the 3rd and the 19th of Jan and on the 6th I had that one very light day. We also made sure to BD all through Jan just incase I missed an AF but still O'd. Oh Ya, I took BCP's in December but I only took 6... the length of my AF the 8th-13th. My BF changed his mind and said he wanted a baby on the 13th so I stoped... I just figured 6 pills wouldn't make me lose and AF considering people DO get PG on BCP's.

I usually buy the clear blue tests because they come 3 to a pack here for $12.49. Not the digitial one, the regular one.
February 6th, 2006, 07:07 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I'm currently TTC #1 and I am going to the doctors on monday after missing Jan and Feb AF's.

I just wondered when did you 1st notice you were PG? What signs did you have?

At the current moment I'm at 210Lbs and I am 20 years old. Well the other day I was taking a shower and I noticed my stomach was really hard, I tried sucking it in but I gave myself some really nasty pains. I'm also quite lucky not to be cursed with stretchmarks not even one! Well when I got out and was drying myself and I noticed I'm starting to get a few I have really dark purple ones on my tummy but and also getting them under my arms and on my bum. I weighed myself and I actually lost 10Lbs. I'm Feeling a little un easy like I wanna puke but havent yet. I have a little back pain and I thought it was because I sleep on my back so last night I slept on my left side and I actually fell a sleep right away but when I woke up my back was even more sore! I'm currently sitting in my computer chair with a hotwater bottle in my pillowcase against my back. My biggest thing to date is I crave chocolate milk. I can go though a 4L jug a day.... I'm also slightly lactose intolerant... I can drink it but not a lot sometimes I get really sick and when I do my face always breaks out.[/b]

i actually never noticed i was pg. weird huh? my cycles were actually off alot and i would miss a period then get it the next month.. well i ended up missing one and thought id get it the next and at the end of the month it never came so my bf told me to test ( i was in deniel forever and just recently acepted i was pg) my boobs also hurted but i didnt really pay any attention...the only cravings i had was watermelon..mmm hehe..did u take a home pregnancy test?? wish u the best of luck!

February 7th, 2006, 01:22 AM
I got a BFN... I'm Bummed!
February 7th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Aww, I'm sorry you didn't get the results you wanted!!

You might want to wait a bit for your cycles to straighten out. It makes keeping track and charting a whole lot easier!

February 7th, 2006, 03:07 PM
I've decided not to chart... I wanna do this TTC thing but not make it a chore. My doctor said I should have no problems and should be able to concieve naturally and at anytime so I'm just going to go with that.
February 8th, 2006, 01:30 AM
Quote:
I've decided not to chart... I wanna do this TTC thing but not make it a chore. My doctor said I should have no problems and should be able to concieve naturally and at anytime so I'm just going to go with that.[/b]
That's what DH and I did Though I did mark AF on the calendar each month, mainly so I'd know when to keep an eye out for it the next time around! (Not that it made much of a difference since I was so irregular )

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search