Getting to know you hot mamas

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2011, 09:36 PM
MamaSugarplump's Avatar Jordan
Name (SN)- Jordan
DH name- Chris
TTC- tried 3 months
Pregnant- 5 months along!!!
Kids- just the one on the way
Been plus sized for how long- forever
Do you want to loose weight- yes, I was in bootcamp when I found out I was pregnant. Doctor told me I had to stop

So excited to join this board. I'm also on the January 2012 DDC but they don't seem to comment much on the overweight stuff, although they're great!
June 7th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Coby Jaylen Aubriya mom
Name (SN)- JoAnna
DH name- James
TTC- Not anymore
Pregnant- 5 wks
Kids- Coby (9) Jaylen (7)
Been plus sized for how long- forever
Do you want to loose weight- yes! I lost 25 lbs since january but not im preg so im not dieting
June 14th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Alaska-Su's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name (SN)- Sarah (Alaska-Su)
DH name-
TTC- Nope.
Pregnant- Yep!
Kids- In my tummy, haha!
Been plus sized for how long- Since elementary school, except for 4 years in my teens when I lost weight and stayed fairly thin until breakup depression hit.
Do you want to loose weight- Eh, I've stopped saying losing weight. I just want t be healthy.

Hello! I figure I'd say hi here instead of making a thread about it. As you can see, I'm Sarah and currently pregnant. I am about 90lbs overweight. I did manage to lose 60-something pounds back in 2004 because I was homeschooled and able to do anything I wanted for P.E. and so chose belly dancing and for some reason just had the will to eat right. Not only that but I was really into Dance Dance Revolution and played for 8 hours a day on the weekends. The 60-something pounds had me go from 193 to 142 in about 9 months. It took me two years to start gaining anything back. I began gaining weight because of depression caused by stress at work. Then, when I was 175lbs my then boyfriend wanted a break and I became really depressed and ate a ton and drank tons of soda and went from 175 to 235 in 7 months. Only good thing is that I'd gained a lot of muscle so I was only one size up from the size I was at 193.

I hope to continue doing well with maintaining a safe and healthy weight gain during my pregnancy (so far have only gained 2lbs). And afterward I would love to begin changing my lifestyle again so I may be a good role model for my little one and be able to keep up with him and feel better about myself.

Thanks Tasha_Mae for my siggy!!

July 25th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Name (SN)- Jessica BeachGirl2010
DH name-
TTC- Nope.
Pregnant- Yep!
Kids- In my belly.
Been plus sized for how long- Most of my life. Since 4th grade, except for a few years in high school and a time post college.
Do you want to loose weight- I want to be healthy first and foremost and yes that includes losing weight. Hoping to get in gear post delivery. I have lost about 8 pounds so far this pregnancy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search