when was the first time....

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
just wondering when was the first time u felt your baby move..how many weeks were u?? i dont no what im feeling but i swear its the baby! hehe but i cant be to sure..next week ill be finding out when im due(ill be going to an ultrasound) also what did it feel like when u first felt it move??

February 25th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
This is my first pregnancy and I first felt the baby move around 15 weeks. That was only once or twice and wasn't REALLY sure if it was the baby or just gas. But over the past few weeks I've been feeling little wiggles more and more. It's kinda like worms wiggling in my lower belly

February 25th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mommy gatita
hmmm, i would have to say i felt some serious flutters about 13 weeks, i feel an occasional elbow now and then, but not steady, i know my weight plays a factor with feeling movement, but i know soon i will be feeling it all the time, my babies were always super active, lol. usually the first pregnancy takes alittle longer to feel movement. with my second baby i was exactly 20 weeks when i felt a hard kick, so only afew more weeks until i am at that point again.

February 25th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to svantassell
I felt some movements around 16 weeks or so. Definate movements after 20 weeks
February 26th, 2006, 12:36 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
i am 19 weeks and 4 days (bby is measuring 5 days bigger though) and I am just now barley(sp) beginning to feel movement, still not sure if its my tummy cause its upset from medicine but i believe its movements

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search