I'll be MIA...

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Army_Wife's Avatar Blessed times 3!
Well, this has been a yucky day!! We had torrential downpours this morning, and our basement got a little flooded, including the new carpet we installed a few months ago. We've lived here almost 4 years and the basement has never gotten that wet! It wouldn't be so bad but we're leaving tomorrow for vacation!

So...we had a huge mess to clean and clothes to pack. I really shouldn't even be on JM now. But I justed wanted to say I'll be MIA most of the week. We are taking our lap top, but I'm not sure how often I'll check in.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and week!!!

June 19th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
So sorry to hear about your basement getting flooded, that sucks!
Have a great vacation!

June 19th, 2009, 03:33 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Oh no! That's terrible to happen right before leaving on vacation. Hopefully you guys can still have a relaxing vacation.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
June 19th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stacey sorry to hear about your basement. Hope you got everything squared away before vacation. Have a great time!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search