We have a plan (xposted)

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2009, 07:36 AM
*Mrs.J.2011*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Chris and I talked last night and we came up with a plan. We are going to take the rest of this summer off from actively TTC. So until September we are NTNP. If we arent preggo by then, we will go back to the RE. Then we will TTC w/MA again until January. If Chris has proposed by January (he agreed to this so I'm thinking its going to happen) then we will take a break until after we get married, which will be prob November 2010.

Missing our little "Duckie" since 06-22-09
June 25th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
Sometimes TTCa baby when you want it doesnt happen but when you dont expect it, it happens
June 25th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Christina is right, sometimes it happens when you least expect it. I think your plan is great, take some time off from the stress and anxiety of ttc and just relax and enjoy the summer, I will keep my fingers crossed that you will get your bfp soon!!!

June 25th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Thanks ladies! Thats what happend to Chris' cousin. They went through 2 failed IVFs after so many rounds of everything else and sure enough the month they took off she got pregnant! They now have a 1 1/2 year old DS that I love to pieces!

June 25th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Kaleigh that's also what happened to me both times, before getting pregnant with Caleb I did allot of fertility treatments and all of them failed, so I had to have a break and like 6 months into the break we were shocked to find that we were pregnant, and this time i had miscarried in december and decided to lose weight and focus on weight loss until may when i had a RE appointment and was even seeing a diet doctor, and two days before my next diet doctor appointment i realized af was late, I figured it was just because i had lost weight, but tested anyway just in case there was a chance since the meds i was taking would not be safe while preggo and surprise again ..bfp, so as much as I hated hearing it when I was ttcing, it seems to be true that it happens allot when you are not really trying...good luck girl

June 25th, 2009, 09:33 AM
You're giving me lots of hope Vicki!

June 25th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Justjeni's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kaleigh I think your plan sounds great!
June 25th, 2009, 04:44 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
It's rough having to wait, but it does sound like you guys have a solid plan. Best of luck!!

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
June 26th, 2009, 09:32 AM
amholb0's Avatar Mrs.Fitz
Sounds like a good plan. We stopped TTC when DH lost his job and got pregnant the next month.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search