To do list

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 29th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
What is on everyones agenda this week?

Me, Cleaning now, then swimming, get ready for the 4th
June 29th, 2009, 09:54 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
I have about 10 loads of laundry to fold, I've been catering to everyone elses needs but our families so I'm behind on stuff
we have to take my mom around to find a new car because hers broke down, shes staying with us so till she gets a new one we have to drive her or shes stuck.
wed. we have Early headstart
And the rest of the week is just cleaning

June 29th, 2009, 10:05 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
we have a busy week

today i don't plan on doing much except swimming and folding the 7 baskets of laundry sitting in the basement

tuesday - we are probably going to get my glider for brylie's room, i found one i like at BRU yesterday but didn't buy it because I remembered we have a 15% off coupon I want to use, then we have our bradley class from 630-830, then we will probably go out to eat and then home

wednesday - i really want to get a massage, but i hate calling and making the appt so i can hopefully convince sam to call for me today when he comes home for lunch so i can get one on either wed or friday...if i don't get one wednesday, i will probably clean all morning, swim all afternoon

thursday - no real plans that i know of...will probably just swim

friday - all day i will be making salads and desserts for our party saturday...then friday night i have to take my dog to the city to get groomed (the only appt they had all week was friday at 6pm...boo!)...but i have some returns to take to carters that can occupy my time

saturday - 4th of july bbq/pool party/fireworks (we bought TONS of fireworks in south dakota )

sunday will probably be lots of sleeping and cleaning up!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
June 30th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We will be finishing painting the computer room and then putting up light fixtures, and outlet plates and switch plates... this weekend we put a fresh coat of white paint on the living room, two bathrooms, kitchen and dining room, 2 out of the 3 bedrooms, and landing.... our next project is painting the house side of the house and barn... and working on the chiminey....
June 30th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Army_Wife's Avatar Blessed times 3!
Yesterday I did nothing...recovered from vacation.

Today I cleaned up some and put some clothes away and washed diapers.

Tomorrow I'm doing laundry and cleaning the upstairs.

Thursday we're going to the zoo--it's free to get in for Military Families.

Friday I have no idea what we're doing.

Saturday we're helping the neighbors put up their pool and then going to Jason's grandma's for a cookout.

Sunday we'll be at my parents' house.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search