Carol~Crazy4baby

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Carol I thought I would put you first since I forgot you on picture girl, so sorry again.

Have you had any cravings this pregnancy??

How long have you and your dh been together?

What is your favorite place to shop for clothes??

July 13th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
How was your wedding?
July 13th, 2009, 02:08 PM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you had any cravings this pregnancy??

I just crave food. But sweets more than usual. Ice cream and cookies are major players this go. And Indian food. I am in love with it.

How long have you and your dh been together?

DH and I have been together for 5 years and married for almost 2 (Oct 13).

What is your favorite place to shop for clothes??

Ugh I hate clothes shopping lol. I attempt to wear things until they fall apart. However, when I must I am usually at Lane Bryant and Ashley Stewart.

How was your wedding?

Our wedding was really small. We had it in the church. Bought absolutely nothing except food. I wore a dress that my MIL and SIL found at a consignment store. DH wore a shirt his dad bought him a few years back. The girls all wore black and white and the guys wore blue and black. I made our topping for a wedding cake and since DH is diabetic we didnt have a typical cake. One tier was no sugar cheescake, one tier was pumpkin cheescake, and the top was a cheese tort. Sorry had to include picture.

Can include pics for anything else...just ask. Not sure if pics are ok or if it is just Questions.

Thank you Claire1979!
July 13th, 2009, 07:14 PM
Pics are fine gal, we always love seeing pictures also.

What is your favorite outdoor activity

Do you play any video games, if so what ones

What is your favorite way to wear you hair, short/long/layered etc

How old were you when you had your first serious relationship

Did you always want children or did the idea grow on you

July 14th, 2009, 10:36 PM
What is your favorite outdoor activity

I love to camp....haven't been in a while. May be going for our anniversary.

Do you play any video games, if so what ones

DH and I met playing Final Fantasy 11. I play whatever games I get on my XBOX 360, DS, and PSP. I tend to lean more to RPG type games and kiddy games. Puzzles games too like Bejeweled.

What is your favorite way to wear you hair, short/long/layered etc

I love to have my hair kind of short around my ears. And the color burgundy or red. Or blonde with red and black streaks. As strange as this sounds when I have longer hair I always look HUGE. So I keep it pretty short.

How old were you when you had your first serious relationship

I was 15 and he was 13. We dated off and on til my Senior year then he was accidentally shot to death. Everyone thought we would marry, and probably would have. Took me almost 3 years to have another relationship.

Did you always want children or did the idea grow on you

I always wanted kids. I started babysitting when I was 12 and just loved it. When I was 18 I started doing IVF to have a baby. It never took and they told me I could not get pregnant. When I was 20 I had what was suppose to have been a one night stand and BAM got pregnant. Shows how little the Dr.s know sometimes lol. I would have a dozen or more if I could.

MedicBaby asked:

What's your fav color?

My fave color is green. But I like a little purple to go with that.

Fav animal?

My fave wildlife animal is a giraffe, fave domestic animal is a dog, fave water animal is a frog, and fave animal to draw is a dolphin.

How did you and DH meet?

DH and I met playing Final Fantasy 11 online about 5 years ago. We talked for 2 years and sort of dated. Met, and I moved here 4 months later. We fell in love without ever meeting and the meeting just made it impossible to live without.

Thank you Claire1979!
July 15th, 2009, 01:47 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
I've loved reading everything. Love how you and your hubby met. People so often say internet relationships can't work, but obviously they can (and I met my DH online as well)

I don't have any questions at the moment but I'll keep thinking on it!

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!
July 19th, 2009, 11:59 PM
Guess my week is over and loved answering questions for you guys. Look forward to asking you some now.

Thank you Claire1979!
July 20th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Thanks Carol, you did an awesome job

September 16th, 2009, 05:41 PM
I am waiting!!

Thank you Claire1979!
September 17th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Is Stephanie excited to be having a baby sister?

Do you think your dh will help with diaper duty and such??

What is your favorite movie??

What is your favorite song right now??

September 18th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Is Stephanie excited to be having a baby sister? She is very excited. She talks about it constantly like there is nothing else in the world.

Do you think your dh will help with diaper duty and such?? Lol yea he will help even though he likes to think he won't. Since he works currently and I don't he will get out of it for the most part....but there are always the weekend. I will probably be the one to give her a bath though, I think that scares him.

What is your favorite movie??Hmm, havent really watched anything lately. But I really like love movies (comedic).

What is your favorite song right now??My fave song right now is probably still Halo by Beyoncee with a close second to anything new Shakira has come out with.

Thank you Claire1979!
September 22nd, 2009, 02:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Is there something about you that no one would ever guess? (does that even make sense? It did in my head, but sounds funny now.)

What did you want to be when you grew up?

September 22nd, 2009, 03:11 PM
Is there something about you that no one would ever guess? (does that even make sense? It did in my head, but sounds funny now.)SOmething about me that no one would guess......Im not a people person. I love chatting and meeting people but I hate committing to people (like friends) if that makes any sense. I do not like girls and guys tend to be weary of me because of relationships (my bf/husband) was always jealous. So I guess that would be it. I am a great friend online but pretty sucky in real life haha!

What did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a juvenile lawyer....still maybe one day.

Thank you Claire1979!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search