Weekend Snapshots

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Hey girls it's time again to share some new pics of anything you want, maybe somewhere fun you went or new pics of your kids or furbabies

July 26th, 2009, 09:33 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
I was with some friends at David's Bridal today and while they were doing dress changes I took some pics of myself. hah

You can't tell in those pictures but my nostril stud has a tiny clear gem in it. every now and again it'll catch the light and sparkle.

This one it was like "Look ma! It's got a paw rest!" This was the packaging from their new automated litter box.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!

Last edited by gumonyershoe; July 26th, 2009 at 09:35 PM.
July 26th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Aww Annaka I love all the pics, your nose ring looks great and i had never noticed how blue your eyes are( so pretty) and love your hair, I can't imagine mine being that long but I am thinking about letting it get that long!
Love the pics of the kitties too they are too cute, I will have to take some pics of my mil's cats, she has one that is siamese!

July 27th, 2009, 04:12 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
Thanks! I don't think I've posted any pictures that close to my face before or that well lit, so that's probably why you never noticed my eyes before.
And as for my hair, it goes down about to my elbows. I grew up with long hair and then right before I started college I got it all cut to my chin and donated it to Locks of Love and it's just now getting back to about where it was before cutting it!! I've been thinking about cutting it again though for a change.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search