Daily Question

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 27th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
What's the weather been like where you are??
Here it's actually been like our coldest July on record, it's not really been cold but it's rained allot and been far more like spring than summer, it's usually in the 90s right now and it stays anywhere from the mid 70's to low 80's and some days it's only in the 60's and we usually have drought, which is totally not a problem this year.

July 27th, 2009, 09:42 AM
BeccaM's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to BeccaM
Very hot here.. Im in central/eastern Virginia area. Been 90's most days and very humid. Lots of storms and heat lightning. Thank goodness I sit in an AC office, poor DH is in a warehouse and has to tolerate the heat. Good days though for some swimming.
July 27th, 2009, 11:33 AM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i wish it was a hot july....it was hot in may and the first part of june...now it sucks! rainy (we've had 11 inches so far this month) and cool...it hit 90 for the first time last week...usually its high 90's, low 100's.

i miss the heat

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
July 27th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Right now its kinda warm, very windy, cloudy, and I think we are suppose to get t-showers with rain.... ugh and I have to work in this crap!
July 27th, 2009, 05:56 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
HOT, well to us, I know others get hotter.
Its been in the mid 90's a few high 80's in there, we had some "possible" storms come through but nothing happened

Right now Monday at 5:56pm PST its 92F

July 27th, 2009, 10:51 PM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ahh It is HOT here. It is in the 90's ( I LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE) it is not suppose to be more than 70 something. It is going to be like this all week with Wednesday being about 98. You know most of WA does not own a AC?? I have a window unit. But I am living in my DD's room at the moment....funny. Can not wait til next week when it is suppose to go normal.

Thank you Claire1979!
July 28th, 2009, 07:07 PM
gumonyershoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to gumonyershoe Send a message via MSN to gumonyershoe Send a message via Yahoo to gumonyershoe
well there's a TON of rain right now. Our yard is pretty well flooded, but not as bad as our neighbor's! I'll try to upload pictures later.

Thank you Vicki... for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search