how much did u

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ok well i went for my second check up..i no it sounds werid but i started late to go to the doctors and im due june 22 so im starting my 2 week appts now..but from feb 7 to march 9th i have gained 7 pounds! im so mad at myself and she wants me to only gain half a pound for now on...and i already feel down in the dumped because i cheated and ate a candy bar my grandma bought me!..im just starting to walk more because of the weather but im so scared that the doctor will get mad if i gain more...being overweight sucks big time..the only funny thing is i think dylan enjoyed having some candy (well maybe not) but after i ate it he started kicking up a storm shortly after..anyone else go through this already or is in the same situation as me?

March 10th, 2006, 07:04 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
I went to my second check up and lost 6 lbs. My doc was fine with it and said that since I was overweight to begin with, he thinks I could loose weight up to delivery and still be okay (as long as baby is still getting it's nutrients).

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

March 11th, 2006, 01:01 AM
feohgoddess's Avatar Super Mommy
i've only gained 10 pounds my whole pregnancy. i thought i had gained a couple more pounds but at my check up yesterday i was exactly the same weight as i was 2 weeks ago. i had lost 20 pounds at the beggining of my pregnancy. im so ready to have my baby so i can really haul @## on that tredmil!!!!!!!

March 11th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
I haven't really gained any of the weight I lost in my first trimester back.. One month I will gain 2 pounds only to lose it the next.. Which he said he isn't worried because I had the extra weight to begin with.. And the baby is alright.. and growing
March 11th, 2006, 07:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I gained 5 pounds in my first trimester. I went to my first ultrasound/nurses apt and two weeks later saw my doctor and I gained 4 pounds! My doctor just sort of raised his eyebrows and told me to watch out for htat. Then in the next four weeks, only one, which I was happy about.

I think everyone is different. Just do the best you can, it is so hard.

March 12th, 2006, 06:34 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to svantassell
Neither my old doctor or new doctor have said anything about my weight during the pregnancy. Although I have gotten pats on the back from my nurses and PAs because I hadn't gained any weight Although according to my new doctors scale I had gained 8 pounds in 3 weeks (time from old doc to new one). I dont like the new scale at all I think its off by a pound or two lol or the swelling did it cause I haven't changed my eatting habits. I'm in pure denial that after 30 sum odd weeks of either losing weight or maintaining prepreg weight that I could gain that much. But as for you dont worry as long as you keep it below the like 20 pounds your fine. Definately watch out of the pop and juice they can put the pounds on.
March 12th, 2006, 07:37 AM
bunnershunny's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I lost a little weight first trimester, then gained 7lbs in 2wks around 17wks. At this pt I've gained a total of ~13lbs. Actually lost a lb over the last 2wks. But I have gestational diabetes, so I have to follow a special diet, and I've found it's difficult for me to GAIN weight when eating this way. I may stick with it after Alex is born for the sake of losing weight!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search