When Will I Show..

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 17th, 2006, 06:10 AM
SpugsLady's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to SpugsLady Send a message via Yahoo to SpugsLady
i'm about a size 14/16 (uk), and i have the B shaped belly with the really bad INNY belly button! and i have flab that hangs down at the bottom too I was just wondering weather this flab will go round or not? or will I just look even fatter instead of pregnant when the baby grows bigger? Iv'e thought quite a bit about this don't get me wrong, i don't care if i look like an elephant as long as my baby is healthy, but i'm just so curious, what happened to your bellies?

Thanx

Jade.

<div align="center"></div>
March 17th, 2006, 07:26 AM
cinfy's Avatar Cool Chick
I also have the two "rolls" My top roll is getting bigger than my bottom one. My baby is carrying very low, so I think it is pushing everything up.

I've started to wear Maternity shirts - because that doesn't show the belly dividing too much.

I am also waiting for the bump to appear.

Thanks Typical Heroine!!

March 17th, 2006, 09:23 AM
SpugsLady's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to SpugsLady Send a message via Yahoo to SpugsLady
yeah ive ordered some belly bands, so maybe it will make me look more round?

I just don't want people asking to see my belly coz I wouldn't wanna show em!

March 17th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im a size 16 and im 26 weeks and i dont even look pregnant yet...my mom has said its because its my first one..she also didnt show with her first one...i no im pregnant but i dont feel like i look pregnant...hopefully soon my belly will start to change more..everyone is different and maybe youll start showing earlier then me but everyone is different...

March 17th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Mama Melissa's Avatar Bienvenue Canada
Quote:
i'm about a size 14/16 (uk), and i have the B shaped belly with the really bad INNY belly button! and i have flab that hangs down at the bottom too I was just wondering weather this flab will go round or not? or will I just look even fatter instead of pregnant when the baby grows bigger? Iv'e thought quite a bit about this don't get me wrong, i don't care if i look like an elephant as long as my baby is healthy, but i'm just so curious, what happened to your bellies?

Thanx

Jade. [/b]

Well I can say that I am a larger size then you and my belly is getting the round shape but just a little slower then other skinnier pregnant girls..I think you have nothing to worry about...just give it time!

Melissa

March 19th, 2006, 03:48 AM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
Everybody is different! I'm finally starting to look preggo but I've still got two definite "rolls" with my innie belly button in between Once you get into maternity clothes it doesn't show quite as much.

Did you check out the thread called Preggo Bellies? I was concerned about the same thing a couple months back and lots of people were posting pics in there that made me feel a lot better!

March 19th, 2006, 05:49 AM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
Ok I started out big.. And I never thought I was going to show... I mean I started out at 250 pounds.. I have 2 picks to show you.... The first of me is when I was 13 1/2 weeks the other is at 36 weeks... The baby grew into the fatness and I got rounder.....

Here is the side views...

And here are the top views...

March 28th, 2006, 11:55 AM
gtsscott's Avatar Veteran
I didn't pop out until the last few months with mine.

People don't even realise I'm pregnant, I just look fatter

Till I suprise them all and turn up with a baby....ahahahahha

March 28th, 2006, 06:57 PM
Stacia
My two fat rolls turned into one at about 12 weeks. I look pregnant because I am wearing maternity tops but there is no way I'd show my bare tummy!
March 28th, 2006, 10:56 PM
nlp32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
My two fat rolls turned into one at about 12 weeks. I look pregnant because I am wearing maternity tops but there is no way I'd show my bare tummy![/b]

lol...that's so cute! I never had the "two roll" thing but mine hangs down to my knees! No, not really, but it feels like it. I was hoping with my first it would stretch up and around but it didn't. I deffinately looked pregnant though, really starting about 5.5 to 6 mo. It still hung down, even now @ 35 weeks, but my belly is unmistakingly pregnant looking! And maternity clothes help to hide the bottom part.. I was always afraid that I would just look fatter and not pregnant, but every time I've looked very pregnant. Don't worry, it will fill out and you will look pregnant, and then you won't be able to wait until you're not anymore...lol.

Niki Mommy to three beautiful boys and an angel; April 2001
March 29th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sweety, it will even out. I have the same problem, but one day you will wake up and you'll have that baby belly. It just takes time. There are still somethings that i wear that i don't even look pregnant in. But i have noticed that my rolls are basically even now.

Snowball Fight 2006- I've been hit 9 times!
Thank you Meighan for the siggy!

I've lost 4lbs!!
March 29th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Justmeandmyguys's Avatar Veteran
I did not show until I was about 7 or 8 months. I just looked fatter!
April 1st, 2006, 07:32 PM
carlyhan's Avatar Member
I too have the B belly, but now that I'm in my sixth month things are starting to firm up. Unfortunately, I have a lot of hanging skin due to rapid weight loss, so who knows if I'll ever have the cute round belly... but I'm definitely showing now!

Mommy to Robert Thomas and Russell John, born May 4, 2006 at 28 weeks 2 days.
April 2nd, 2006, 05:17 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
Okay, I normally wear jogging pants and t-shirts, but I went maternity shopping on Friday and my MIL bought me this shirt that makes me look sooooooo pregnant. When I wear maternity I look pregnant, when I wear regular clothes I look overly overweight. I will try to take a pic soon - btw I am 24 wks and 3 days today!

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search