Is this your last Child? Will you have more children?

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2006, 06:53 AM
Mama Melissa's Avatar Bienvenue à Canada
How many ladies are pregnant with what they think is their last child? For those of you not pregnant do you think you will plan to have anymore children?

March 30th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Justmeandmyguys's Avatar Veteran
I have a almost 7 month old and I am done. Not by choice but because my fiancee says we cannot have anymore! I wanted 2, though.
March 30th, 2006, 08:55 AM
feohgoddess's Avatar Super Mommy
we would like to have 3 or 4 more. maybe more if thats what is intended for us. we def do not feel like we're done though

March 30th, 2006, 09:26 AM
TheBoyMaker's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would love to have 3 or 4 kids. But being rational about raising kids, its in our best interest as well as our kids to make this our last baby. Financially I don't see how we can afford more than two kids. I want to be able to buy them new things and be able to purchase them at the same time (such as buying them bikes, new clothes, etc) and not have to take turns with it. I also want to be able to pay for their college, etc. besides that, my dh says he is too old to make anymore babies. He is going to be 34 in april and says that he doesnt want to be 50 and still have kids in grade or high school.
But who knows, maybe we will adopt lol.

J-Bird 🐦December 16, 2001
Monkey🐒 September 10, 2006
Roo 🐾October 7, 2008
Turtle 🐢December 26, 2013

March 30th, 2006, 10:30 AM
bbyjn2003's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to bbyjn2003
Right now this will give us a total of 5. I have one, my husband has one, and we have 2 plus the one on the way. We believe we will have as many as the Lord blesses us with. I am 32 so I do believe we will at least have one or two more. The ages of my kids right now are 15, 13, 8, and 6.

Janette

Proud homeschool mamma to Colin, Amanda, Anastasia, Lilith, and Brigham!
March 30th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Veteran
Yep, this is it for me. I was 28 when I had my first - and for years was unsuccessful with getting pregnant with a second. I gave up- accepted the fact - and here I am 9 years later - pregnant at 37. Yep - this is it for us.

March 30th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
seeing how this baby was unplanned(very much loved) i dont plan on having anymore untill at least 6-7 years but i def want more then one kid i want like 3! i dont no what the future holds with me and my boyfriend but i want more kids

March 30th, 2006, 11:23 AM
bunnershunny's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I honestly don't know. This is our first child, I'm 32 and DH is 38. We haven't been able to decide yet if we'll have two, or if we'll concentrate on the one we have. It's really up in the air. At this pt we figure we'll give it a year, then decide. Neither of us is getting any younger

</div>
March 30th, 2006, 06:36 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
We are just starting....this is our first. We want to have at least 4, but will see what God decides for us.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

March 31st, 2006, 10:10 AM
lisacook's Avatar Super Mommy
This is our 2nd. I think I want to have 3, but DH is not to sure. Just the other day he said that 2 is enough. I was really upset. I'm sure we'll leave it open for a while after this one is born and see what happens.
<span style="color:#663300">Thanks for the siggy Julia!
March 31st, 2006, 12:23 PM
mom to soon to be 4 GIRLS
This will be our 2 child.. we are hoping to have 3 more children.

April 1st, 2006, 01:41 PM
Stacia
This is our first and we are hoping to have one more within a year of the first being born. I am 33 and my parter is 35, we are both only children and want to make sure that our first has a brother or sister. It is great growing up an only child when you're young but when you get older and your parents health starts to fail it gets very difficult.
April 1st, 2006, 01:49 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to svantassell
This is my first and my soon to be ex husbands 4th. I'm hoping to give my daughter atleast one more sibling that she'll actually see.
April 1st, 2006, 06:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This will be our last. Our first 2 were girls and we got our boy. I feel complete now.

Snowball Fight 2006- I've been hit 9 times!
Thank you Meighan for the siggy!

I've lost 4lbs!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search