Pregnant Mommies....

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Mama Melissa's Avatar Bienvenue Canada
Besides doctor's appointments where do you think will be the first place you take your baby in public??

Melissa

April 6th, 2006, 10:26 AM
Leslie=)'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Caitlynn was born right before the holidays, so most of her first public outings were to relatives' houses, LOL=)!!! We took her to Target at 3-weeks to have our Christmas pictures done and she went to have pics with Santa at the mall and to her first movie at about 6-weeks old. She has always done pretty well being out and about because she loves riding in the car and in her stroller, she usually sleeps through most of it=).
April 6th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
um ill probably have to say my house and my moms house who knows maybe a walk here and there but no walks untill i no its ok..im having a summer baby!!!

April 8th, 2006, 05:46 AM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow that is a good question. I had not thought about that...lol

I will take her at a week old out to eat with Jessie. In the summer time Jessie spends it with her dad and I get her every Wednesday and every other weekend. He has refused to let me have her back early so i will be going to get her. I only get her from 5-7:30 and he lives about 45 min away so it is to much to come home.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
April 8th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm due Oct 5th and our Thanksgiving is usually around the 10th-so I'll either be eating turkey with my family or trying to have one!
Marie
April 8th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to svantassell
I'll probably take my Sophie for her 1st pictures on the way home from the hospital. And either on the way home or within the first week I'll probably take her to where I was teaching so my students can see her like I promised them! I dont plan on staying home with her, my mom didn't with me and i was fine.
April 10th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Rachael1983's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Rachael1983 Send a message via Yahoo to Rachael1983
i know for sure we'll get pictures done, not sure what week though. i know when i get rested a bit, after the first couple of days home, the relatives who aren't able to come out and see her we'll plan to go visit them. maybe we'll also do a little extra shopping for things we realize we need that we don't have. i can't wait to show her off!
April 10th, 2006, 01:50 PM
ca_mommie's Avatar Super Mommy
pictures!... most definetly.. i want to photograph her or him with my daughter..
April 10th, 2006, 09:33 PM
Stacia
Since we're moving overseas within two months of baby being born we plan on taking the baby out a lot. We want to have pictures so they can see where they were born and where their dad grew up. So we'll do things like take pictures around Sydney Harbour, at the beach and the Opera House to name a few. Our baby will get to go on its first plane at 7 weeks old, well actually three planes. It is a long trip from Sydney to Memphis.
April 12th, 2006, 01:08 AM
Lindsey608's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lindsey608
Probably just out running errands with us... to the commissary and the PX. I'd also like to get pictures taken as soon as I feel up to it!

April 18th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to huntersmom31504
we left the hospital and went to walmart and shopped hubby stopped and got a haircut i know we took several walks when he was 2 weeks old we drove 12 hours to ohio and stayed a week with my parents and then drove 18 hours to arkansas and stayed a week with my hubbies parents and then stopped off in tenn (gatlinburg) for 3 days and then drove home he was a month old when we finally got back home dont be to overprotective of those babies its not going to hurt them to be out and about

</a>

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8zcoKR/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>

April 21st, 2006, 01:11 AM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
I guess it depends on when he decides to arrive. Probably only to Omi and Opa's house (in-laws). Maybe to the grocery store to pick up milk and whatnot.

If he comes before my MOMS Club business meeting, I might take him over there to visit with the ladies and so they can see him. In early to mid August I will probably go everywhere with him.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

April 24th, 2006, 03:07 PM
JuneBug2006's Avatar Forever missing Gracie
Our first big outing was supposed to be the Bathtub Race in Kelowna (2 hour ferry ride and 4 hour car ride away).....

I think we are going to miss that one... and wait for the actual Great International Bathtub Race of Nanaimo (July 24th) where we live!
DF will be doing all the circuit races that are on Vancouver Island between June and August!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search