Mommies with babies already....

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 6th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Mama Melissa's Avatar Bienvenue à Canada
How much weight did you lose in the week following the birth of your baby?

Melissa

April 6th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Leslie=)'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I only gained 9 pounds by the end of my pregnancy and dropped weight like crazy for the first 8 weeks or so post-partum. I'm not sure how much I lost the first week, but at my 6-week appt I had lost 25 pounds.
April 6th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Cyndee's Avatar Mommy to 3 tagalongs
Send a message via Yahoo to Cyndee
Ok I started out at 255 and lost 12 pounds the first trimester.. And never really gained it back.. So the day before I had Trinity I weighed in at 238... The day after I had her I weighed 229.. And today (10days later) I weigh in at 221.5
April 7th, 2006, 10:32 PM
dkmommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i gained 15lbs during pregnancy - she weighed 8lbs 14.5 oz - when i got home from the hospital i had lost 13 pounds. about 2 weeks later i was able to get into my pre-preggo jeans (i had a c-section - so i had lots of swelling)
April 9th, 2006, 08:33 PM
JMAC
I gained 20.5 pounds when pregnant and now I'm down 27 pounds and I'm 2 weeks post partum. I couldn't believe how much I lost. My tummy definitley isn't what it used to be, but I plan to start working out in the next 2 weeks after my 6 week checkup.
April 10th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Lynettesmommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Lynettesmommy
Hi ladies I dont really post much but I saw this and wanted to put in my two cents if y'all dont mind any ways when I got preggo I weighed aprrox. 250lbs give or take a few pounds. at the last Drs appt which was the same day I went to the hospital I weighted about 297 at 6 weeks pp I lost 57 lbs. I weighed less then I did when I got preggo.......then I went back up to 250 and now my DD is 5 months and I am 241 today. I just started counting calories and exercising 2 weeks ago and lost 7 pounds . Good luck to you.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search