Those Gender Prediction's were wrong for me.........

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2006, 06:37 PM
Veteran
a girl - but I am having a BOY.................... it's okay - the news is sinking in and I know that everything will be fine.......but gosh darn I was so hoping for a girl this time around. Of course, those things aren't 100% or accurate all of the time - but one after another that I found for the past month have all pointed to a girl.

April 17th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Stacia
For me all the predictions are about 50/50 but since I want am boy I am POSITIVE it will be a girl.

Congratulations on your baby boy!
April 18th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Mom2DyJessAva's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats on having a baby boy!!..i took some of those test and they also said i was going to have a girl but im having a boy!! i couldnt be happier..i wanted my first to be a boy that way he'll be older and will be able to look after his sister (i want a girl in the future)

April 18th, 2006, 06:03 AM
Mama Melissa's Avatar Bienvenue Canada
Congrats on the boy! For me the only prediction test that was accurate was the Chinese Gender Predictor!

Melissa

April 18th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to huntersmom31504
yeah the chinese predicition was the only one that was right for me all of the others said girl was hoping for a girl this time since this is our last baby but, I love my sweet boy and am very very happy to be having another lil man to love

</a>

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w8zcoKR/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>

April 18th, 2006, 02:36 PM
Veteran
Yep, having another boy is really starting to sink in. I even went L@@king at boy baby clothes at lunch time today - they really have some cuuuuuute clothes for lil' boys up til about 4T. Didn't even l@@k over at the "girlie" stuff......pooooo weeeeee!!!! ROTFL

I had a lady in the office tell me that her DIL was told it was a boy - and then at the next u/s she found out it was a girl......she said "maybe that is your case" I said "nope, I saw tooo many boy parts for it to be a girl and I sure don't want my lil' girl coming out with boy parts...that would not be good". I will take and love my lil' man more than 10 girls.

April 18th, 2006, 07:24 PM
Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Sassykat27
That's the excact same thing that happened to me...every test said that I was having a girl. But at the last U/S they said it's a boy. WOW was I surprised! But I will have one more U/S later in my 3rd trimester, so unless they mistook the umbilical cord for boy parts...I guess we are having a boy
April 19th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Veteran
Even the Chinese prediction tests both said I was having a girl, I even did one with my son from my first pregnancy and his was right on target but this one wasn't. Hmmmmmmmm? Oh well, I am over my disappointment and can't wait to hold my lil' guy in my arms.

April 19th, 2006, 07:59 PM
chelseamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ya know... i was hoping for a girl too lol.. and low and beholsd.. BOY. and it was same here.. even all the chinese gender things said Girl.. and all my suymptoms said Girl.. so who knows with our bodies.

Thank you to Vicki.. For my amazing Siggy

[IMG]
April 21st, 2006, 08:01 AM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
I had half of the gender prediction things say boy and the other half say girl. Even some of my symptoms said girl. I actually took one of them a couple times throughout my pregnancy so far and they say something different every time. The one I took the closest to my u/s said girl. The chinese prediction said boy, but I was kinda hoping for a girl! Oh well, there is always next time (or the time after that, or the time after that - we want 4 total).

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

April 22nd, 2006, 01:07 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on the boy. It was wrong with Jessie but they were all right with this one.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search