Spin off of Don't Forget the Lyrics, Question

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 25th, 2011, 12:42 PM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ok everyone so I was curoius to know what your favorite singers, genre, music that you like so we can better fit the lyrics to a song.

For me I am pretty eclectic, I can do songs from country, rock, kids tunes, hip hop (although I HATE rap and hip hop) and oldies

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
May 26th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
i don't like rap either! Like Kendra, I'm pretty eclectic - country, rock, classic rock, I listed to a station that plays "80s, 90s and today" music (Christina Aguelera, Avril Lavigne, Jen Lopez, Mariah Carey, Shania Twain, Backstreet Boys, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Blink 182, Nirvana.....)

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

May 29th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
I like some country, especially the Zac brown band, and some rock, my favorite singer is Rihanna

May 29th, 2011, 06:20 PM
NvyWyf79's Avatar Veteran
I'm ecclectic as well. I mean, I'll be driving down the road rocking out to Enter Sandman by Metallica and next song on the iPod? Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. lmao!!! I've got stuff from Aerosmith, Boyz II Men, Metallica, Def Leppard, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Bruno Mars to the Grease Soundtracks (1 and 2) Not to mention we've got some Miley Cyrus and songs from Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid and The Lion King on there. When I'm by myself it's usually at the end of those songs that I realize I was just rockin' out to them and then I realize, ummm, no kids in the car. lmao!!! Also I have New Kids on the Block (new and old) Backstreet Boys, Debbie Gibson, my all time fav of Bon Jovi and a handful of other 80's hair bands. I have never liked an entire cd from anyone, so I love the iPod. Let's me pick and choose what songs I want and shuffles them up so I'm not listening to the same artist back to back. Which is what I don't like about cd's. Chicago and tons of one hit wonders are also on my iPod. These are only to name a few. My husband has the largest music library I've ever seen, he used to be a DJ when he was younger so he's got a ton. And some of what he has? Yeah, I look at him rather questioningly (is that a word??? lol) He and I do not see eye to eye on much music. He likes remixes and 80's poppy stuff and I just well, don't. I can't stnad remixes in fact. I like the song the way I first heard it. I don't need it sped up so I can dance to it. Especially if it as already an upbeat song and they just made it faster. But yeah, anyway, we don't like much of the same music. lmao!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search