Thursday Three

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2011, 10:48 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever been pulled over?
What did you get pulled over for?
Was it a summons (appear in court) or a point assesment (pay a fine within 20 days)?

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
June 9th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was pulled over like a month ago. I was just given a warning. I still believe the cop was wrong but whatever.
I havent gotten a ticket (for anything more than expired tags) in so long, and havent been to court since I was a teen (rear-ended someone at 17).

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

June 9th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever been pulled over? Yes. The only times that I've been pulled over happened 3 times within a two week period.
What did you get pulled over for? The first two times, I got pulled over for speeding. The third time was because I had a license plate light out.
Was it a summons (appear in court) or a point assesment (pay a fine within 20 days)? The only ticket I got was a seat belt violation and I just had to pay a fine.
June 9th, 2011, 12:28 PM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever been pulled over? 3 Times
What did you get pulled over for? 1. Was parked in front of someones house and they called for suspicious vehicle 2. Speeding 3. No license plate in the front (fell off during a snow storm)
Was it a summons (appear in court) or a point assesment (pay a fine within 20 days)? 1. No ticket 2. Point assessment 3. Just a Fine, no points

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
June 9th, 2011, 02:25 PM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
I've been pulled over a couple of times.... once was for speeding and I had to go to the courthouse and pay a fine. A couple of times were for a loud muffler and I was issued fix-it tickets and got them thrown right out.

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

June 12th, 2011, 08:25 AM
NvyWyf79's Avatar Veteran
Have you ever been pulled over? 3 times

What did you get pulled over for? All 3 times was for an emissions sticker, 2 times, they weren't expired but as I passed the officer thought it was and then the 3rd time it was, but I had just bought the car the day before and was getting everything straightened out on it.
Was it a summons (appear in court) or a point assesment (pay a fine within 20 days)? With the one that was expired, I just got a warning to get it taken care of within so many days. I just had to hand the warning in to the emissions station when I got it tested and they sent it on to the PD saying it was all taken care of.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search