Penny for your thoughts?

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
So I know I haven't been a good host lately; I'm sorry Things have just been hectic lately with the kids and with it being nice outside, I'm not on the computer as much. I'm really trying to change that around and I was thinking about some different ideas, but I'd like input from all you ladies!

If you could just tell me your thoughts on the following topics (some are ones that we are currently doing), that would be great! If you think it's good or not, if you'd participate or not, what might make it better, why you do or don't like it, etc.

Monthly newsletter
Mom/Gal of the week
Daily/weekly challenges (exercise, eating, or something else)
QOTD
Games (ABC, Don't forget lyrics, this or that, etc)
Picture of the week
Exercise info
Information (recalls, good reviews, trivia, etc)

If you have any other ideas for the board or for me to be a better host, please don't hold back. I want your honest opinions and criticism. If something isn't working or you don't like it, that's fine! If you really want to see something on here, that's great!!!!

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

July 7th, 2011, 09:30 AM
3Kendra3's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Monthly newsletter Like
Mom/Gal of the week Like
Daily/weekly challenges (exercise, eating, or something else) Exercise not so much cause I stick to my own routine now, but all else I like
QOTD Yes
Games (ABC, Don't forget lyrics, this or that, etc) Yes
Picture of the week Yes
Exercise info Yes
Information (recalls, good reviews, trivia, etc) Yes

Also I was going to start the picture girl, is everyone still ok with that? I have been lingering with it in hopes that we can get a few more sign ups

Anyone can also feel free to give me comments or feedback as well. I know Sat-Mon I am not on, I should really change that but its hard when I'm home.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
July 9th, 2011, 05:46 AM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
Bump! I'd really like to get everyone's opinions! Thanks!

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search