coming out of lurkdom

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2011, 04:41 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hi ladies! I used to be a very regular poster here, but i duno why i left but I did! Anyway, Ive been lurking and decided to come back and see how everyone is doing!

I'll tell you a little about me!

My name is Chelsea and I'm 24 years old (as of yesterday) and I have 2 gorgeous babies..Brylie who is 2 and my little Deeeeee-vuh! She is quite the character! And my new little guy, Hunter, who is just a cheeky, happy, friendly little dude with an infectious laugh! He's also very impatient to catch up with his active big sister so I feel like his babyhood is passing toooooo quickly! He's 4m old but looks like he is 10m old and acts like he's about 6-7m old

We will be TTC in Nov/Dec and if I am not pregnant by Feb we will stop TTC until September/Oct 2012 (I dont want a winter or spring baby) I've had two awesome natural births and thats definitely my passion in life. I'm still breastfeeding, but my cycle has returned and I'm charting to see when/if I ovulate in hopes of swaying for a girl. I am in school doing my pre-reqs for nursing and my post college plans are to work either in the free standing birth center my midwife is opening, or to work post partum in the hospital my kids were born at. I've got a ways to go...about 3.5 years before I'm done, but I'm excited!

I'm also an independent Arbonne consultant and a Bradley Method of Natural CHild birth teacher and I teach a cloth diapering class from my home.

Anything else you may want to know, just ask! And thank my husband before you eat your next cheeseburger....he's a farmer..workin hard to put that food on your table

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
September 9th, 2011, 10:03 AM
amberrose22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to amberrose22 Send a message via Yahoo to amberrose22
September 9th, 2011, 11:06 PM
ChicaChels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i didnt know you were still on JM amber!

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth
September 12th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back!

I am Maureen. I just had my first baby almost 2 months ago. It has taken us awhile but she is a sweet little thing. =)

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

September 12th, 2011, 09:59 AM
amberrose22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to amberrose22 Send a message via Yahoo to amberrose22
I lurk almost every day, I only post on occasion though.
September 12th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Ambie213's Avatar Plus Size Mommies co-host
Hi and welcome back! I'm Amber - I used to co-host this board, but things have been hectic and I recently stepped down. That's awesome about the natural Bradley births and good luck with TTC #3! My little girl is almost 5 months and my son is 2 1/2... kids are great, but we're taking a break before we have more

Thank you Vicki... for my siggie!

September 15th, 2011, 12:03 PM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hey Chels and welcome back! It is strange how you went from no CD info to teaching! Go mama!

Thank you Claire1979!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search