Hi!

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 3rd, 2011, 06:09 PM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been posting over here in a long time and don't expect anyone to remember me. So, I thought I'd post a message before jumping in.

I'm Amy! I used to be a lot more active here on JM until my son passed away August 2010. Since then, I've been nervous about posting anywhere that I didn't already know everyone. But I want to get past that and explore the rest of JM (other than just my daughter's awesome PR.)

I have one daughter, Meghan who is 18 months, and one son, Max, who was just shy of his 2nd birthday. I've been married for almost ten years to my wonderful DH, Robert. I'm a stay at home mom. I love to read, play games (Board or video) and eat out (thus why I'm here!).

As far as my weight, I feel like it's gotten out of control especially this past year. Our family has been so stressed that eating out has been a crutch of sorts. I need/want to drop weight and do it in a healthy way. I know how, I just need to get started.

Anyway, sorry for rambling on, but I'm looking forward to being part of this board and getting to know you all!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

October 4th, 2011, 10:39 AM
lil duckies mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Amy welcome back. The board is kind of slow right now but I am trying to change that. I am sorry to hear for your loss but there are many boards here you can talk to people as well as us if you want Meghan is a very beautiful little girl

My name is Carol, married to DH, Bryan, for 4 years come Oct 13. We have Steph (12) and Miabelle (who turns 2 Dec 15) and I am expecting baby #3 in April.

Again so nice to meet you!

Thank you Claire1979!
October 6th, 2011, 06:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome back! I am sorry to hear about your son. Your signature is so beautiful. And your daughter is so cute!

I am Maureen. I have a beautiful 3 month old little girl named Susan. I have been overweight my whole life. I lost about 50lbs last year and have managed to keep it off (even with having a baby).

http://hkystar.blogspot.com

October 10th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Max n Meghan's Mom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the welcome!

I went and fixed my gym membership on Saturday. I need to get serious!

Congrats on your pregnancy Carol.

Way to go Maureen with the weight loss, that's awesome!

Thank you for my beautiful siggy, *Kiliki*!Visit My Blog

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search