Thursday Thoughts

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2012, 07:06 AM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
What's on your mind today?

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
October 14th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Frozenoj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know it's not Thursday anymore, but on my mind so far today is what I want to do next cycle if I don't get my BFP in a few days. I think we might get an SA done after we know the results of this cycle, and I am contemplating taking a break from the Clomid till we know the results. You can only be on that so many cycles and I don't want to "waste" any more if the SA results aren't awesome. I just started responding to the Clomid though last cycle so I'm afraid if we do stop when we pick back up again I won't O anymore.

Thanks Bokkechick for my wonderful siggy!
TTC Blog
10-21-12
October 14th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll be praying you get your BFP Frozenoj! My doctor has suggested Clomid for me too....but I'm not quite ready to try it and we had to take a break on ttc due to my hubby's lay off. When I concieved my daughter it took 2 years on Metformin, for the PCOS...I had given up and surprise! From what I hear Clomid is good stuff though!

I guess what's on my mind today is will I have to keep my daughter home from school AGAIN tomorrow? She's got the flu....she's missed 2 days with a total of 4 illnesses so far....2 of which included vomit...ugh! Welcome to kindergarten! Pre-school was cold after cold...I'm not loving all of this vomit.

October 14th, 2012, 12:10 PM
joonzgurl's Avatar Proud mama of 2 girls
Hoping for your BFP one day too frozenoj!

And trisha, that sucks your little one has been so sick! Poor baby.

What's on my mind today? That my husband can be so lazy!!! I know it's his day off, but we could get so much work done but he would rather sit around. Oh well, at least he plays with the baby.

Proud mama to:

Avery Elizabeth (08/27/2011) & Dawsyn Brielle (10/29/2013)
October 17th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
So it is nearly a week later, but I have a lot on my mind today. Work is sucking and so are my coworkers, the fact that I am carrying this place and everyone else is getting the credit has been on my mind all day. I want to go to my manager and tell her what is up but she and I do not get along and I do not want to look like a whiner. It really sucks working with a person who does nothing all day, but kisses the right butts so everyone likes her. Grrrr............
I am also mentally packing since DH and I are going out of town this weekend.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search