Introducing myself

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Regular
Hi ladies! I might hang around here a bit now that I'm back wandering around JM.

I have a 2.5 year old son and I'm having my IUD removed on Wednesday so we can start TTC again soon. I'm overweight and always have been. I've recently (besides the holiday season) been trying to count my calories and exercise and I've lost ~30 pounds....but I have a LONG LONG way to go. My first pregnancy was super easy even though I'm as large as I am...so here's hoping the next one will be too!!

January 11th, 2013, 11:23 PM
BoyerMom's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome! I have a 4.5 year old son and as of this month we are ttc. I am also working on losing weight. I have lost my weight through the help of a lap band, which I got last April. *I love the name Avery. My 6 year old niece is an Avery.*

January 17th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi! I am Liz, mom to Stella (4) and Duncan (1). I too have always been a big girl. I am not currently trying to lose weight, but I plan on doing so soon. I just need to find my motivation! Congrats on the 30lbs loss!

January 17th, 2013, 03:35 PM
smsturner's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi there!!
I'm Susan, 31. I'm married with two kids and am trying for our first together.
Welcome!

I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26
January 18th, 2013, 04:51 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi! I'm Trisha, mom to Kayley (5). I'm trying to lose weight...mainly because I want to be OFF blood pressure medicine. Ugh...not sure if I'll ever be able to get off of it. Great job losing 30lbs!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search