Newbie :)

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Hi all! I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I love that this has an area for us "bigger" girls. I am Lacy, 28 years old, I am happily married and have a 7 year old daughter as well as a 4 year old daughter. I'm a work at home mom who does professional photography. With my two other pregnancies I started between 130-140 lbs. Each pregnancy I went over the 200 mark. I got back down to 150 lbs. after my second daughter but have since gained and I'm now about 220 lbs. So, bigger than I even was pregnant...eek. We haven't told family or friends but we plan to try for our third in February and I must say I'm a bit more nervous this time around because of my weight and medications I'm now on. I look forward to meeting and chatting with plus size mamas like me.

Last edited by Lacy_J; December 28th, 2013 at 07:56 PM.
December 30th, 2013, 08:20 AM
rachelc0's Avatar TTC a Rainbow
welcome!

with my first son, i started at about 145 and gained over 50lbs with him (he was also over 10lbs when he was born). i got down to about 180 after i had him, before i got pregnant with my second son. after keegan i was down to about 190 but ballooned right back up. now currently pregnant with baby #3 i am 230.

but i've decided to help keep me moving i'm going to try and stay active (prenatal work outs) and try to eat well. hopefully it will help keep my weight under control this time.

December 30th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Rainbow Momma's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! just saw this board myself! I am amanda and i am the heaviest i have ever been right now but i will not let that stop me from completely my family. I eat healthy for the most part and exercise every day almst. I have just always had issues losing it (no chemical or thyroid issues either, always been healthy as an ox except for my weight). the one time i lost a bunch of weight it took me 2.5 years to lose 70lbs..
Mom to Ryden, Angel in Heavan 5/21/10

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search