New here....

Forum: Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Plus Size Mommies and Mommies to Be LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 31st, 2005, 02:11 PM
AnasMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to AnasMommy
Hi all! My name is Destiny, I have poked around this group but havent been brave enough to post! So here I am! I am 24 marred to my DH for 2 years now and we have an almost 7 month old.
I guess to tell a little about myself, I have always struggle with my weight. About 4 years ago I found out I had high blood pressure and was told that if I got pregnant I could kill myself and the baby ( I went in cause I thougth I was, but it was just the blood pressure messing with my periods) So that was a reality check and I tried to lose weight and got my blood pressure under control. When it finally was, we started trying seriously to get pregnant, 6 months later we were! I was worried of gaining weight when I was pregnant cause it has always been such a big issue for me! I lost 10 lbs right away and then only came out 15lbs above my pre pregnancy! So I was happy about that. I am currently down 10lbs from my pre pregnancy weight but stills sitting at 252!! I thought in colled I was fat and I weighed about 180 then! I would LOVE to get down to at least 199! LOL I know it is an odd number but I hate being over 200, I had always said if I hit about 200 I woudl shut myself (which I obviously havent done!) I woudl like to get down to at LEAST 215 before I have another child....and we have talked about trying when she is 1. So I guess that gives me about 5 months to lose about 40 lbs......I really need motivation!!

Anyways sorry to carry on, just thought I would introduce myself and tell a little about me!

November 1st, 2005, 10:19 AM
Mommy2oo6's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy2oo6
Welcome sweetie!
November 1st, 2005, 10:36 AM
Kennysm0m's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to Kennysm0m
Very nice to meet you, I am glad you finally decided to post. My name is Jessica and I have 1 son who is 31/2 and 1 on the way EDD 2/9/06. We have great topics in here and I really enjoy it so, WELCOME!! B)

Jess

November 1st, 2005, 12:26 PM
Ashes78
Welcome I just love the picture in your signature!
November 2nd, 2005, 05:35 AM
VermontMommy's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to VermontMommy Send a message via Yahoo to VermontMommy

I'm Tracy, mom to Nathan (10) and Nicholas (3)!

</div>
November 3rd, 2005, 04:59 AM
Veteran
Welcome!
November 3rd, 2005, 08:18 PM
Mommy2Monkeys's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Mommy2Monkeys Send a message via MSN to Mommy2Monkeys Send a message via Yahoo to Mommy2Monkeys
Welcome to the group! I am Jodie and I am mommy and stepmommy to Antonio 13 ... Rica 10....Nicholas 5 and our lil bundle of joy who is due February 25th ! Everyone here is really nice so feel free to just jump on in the convos!

Our Family Blog My Scrap Blog
November 8th, 2005, 12:22 PM
kamilah's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via MSN to kamilah Send a message via Yahoo to kamilah
Guess I should post here because I am new too. I just now discovered this group and I am very excited. I been hanging out in the December Due Date club so long I needed to come up for air and here I am. 27 year old mother of one with one on the way in atlanta. I am attempting a Vbac as well just wanted to add and I am a single mom. I do have a BF but that is not the same as a husband. You guys will be seeing me post often in this group.
November 22nd, 2005, 04:29 AM
UndaCovaSis's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Welcome

We are in the same boat, but I still pregnant with my first child. We want to keep off baby number 2 till I finish college (but I don't know if I can hold out that long. We'll see!) I want to get down to 150 before I have baby number 2. That way I won't be getting over 200lbs! Being fat and pregnant, I am really scared. I don't know how my body will react. I hope everything stays good till the end cause I want to have a natural birth.

Welcome again. I am glad to see this board is more active from when I first joined back in June or July.

So Crunchy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search