What are you cooking tonight?

Forum: Trying to Conceive Your First Child

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Trying to Conceive Your First Child LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 14th, 2005, 06:13 PM
sabina313's Avatar Member
Send a message via AIM to sabina313 Send a message via Yahoo to sabina313
Monday night. Anyone cooking?

I am cooking pot roast tonight one of those times where I just felt like going all out and cooking. Brownies for desert too.
Yum Yum....

Sabina.
November 14th, 2005, 06:24 PM
garshgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i wish i could cook!!!! we blew up our kitchen just over last week, and it's still not done!

November 14th, 2005, 07:11 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Quote:
Originally posted by garshgirl@Nov 14 2005, 08:24 PM
i wish i could cook!!!!* we blew up our kitchen just over last week, and it's still not done!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

I made stir fry with tons of stuff and chocolate chocolate chip muffins for dessert. Or, chocolate decadence cake that I made a few days ago (batter). Haven't decided yet. DH decided to brave the 12-degree weather and blasting wind to take back movies. He told me that I cooked, that this is his way of contributing to the night. NICE!

November 15th, 2005, 08:31 AM
mommywannabe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
I made hamburger helper last night, with biscuts and cottage cheese. The last time PayLess had their dollar sale and had all the "helpers" on sale...hamburger, tuna and chicken, I just happen to get a bonus that same week......Look out PayLess!!! I stocked our cabinets, now when I dont feel like doing much cooking, that is what we have. We still have 5 boxes of various helper in the cabinet as I speak! hehehehehe

Casey

November 15th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to ravensunset1980 Send a message via MSN to ravensunset1980 Send a message via Yahoo to ravensunset1980
I made Carne con Chile. Which is pieces of beef with tomatoe sauce and chile (peppers) I made flour tortillas, ranch style beans and rice. Tonight I'm making Chilie Cheese Hot Dogs.

November 15th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Momo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I made waffles last night. Tonight I'm making pork chops.

Clara's here! 5/13/11

I love my two handsome boys!!!
Jetty - 8/06
Jude - 9/08

November 15th, 2005, 12:29 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to Pari_Ameenah
i got take-away last night.....pizza!
making Bolognaise tonight!

Lyn x
November 15th, 2005, 12:37 PM
sabina313's Avatar Member
Send a message via AIM to sabina313 Send a message via Yahoo to sabina313
All this food talk is making me hungry YUM!
November 15th, 2005, 01:18 PM
Send a message via AIM to mommywannabe Send a message via MSN to mommywannabe Send a message via Yahoo to mommywannabe
Me too, a little, I think I ate too much pizza earlier........it was like I just couldn't stop! lol.
Ok, tonight, tonight, what will I cook tonight..........

Well, considering I didnt lay anything out, and all the hamburger and chicken breast are frozen.......I was thinking pancakes, eggs, sausage patties and biscuts. H.O.W.E.V.E.R.------we did have pancakes once for dinner last week AND the week before.........I think I am going through a faze........I remember when I craved tuna patties.....we had them at least once a week for a month or more. Maybe after tonight I will be over my pancakes craving, I am sure DH would be happy if it would pass already!! LMAO

Casey

November 15th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Madylyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Madylyn Send a message via Yahoo to Madylyn
Tonight, probably ham, stove top, and corn or green beans. =)

Check out my pics & my blog!
November 15th, 2005, 01:54 PM
Momo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by mommywannabe@Nov 15 2005, 01:18 PM
Me too, a little, I think I ate too much pizza earlier........it was like I just couldn't stop! lol.

Well, considering I didnt lay anything out, and all the hamburger and chicken breast are frozen.......I was thinking pancakes, eggs, sausage patties and biscuts. H.O.W.E.V.E.R.------we did have pancakes once for dinner last week AND the week before.........I think I am going through a faze........I remember when I craved tuna patties.....we had them at least once a week for a month or more. Maybe after tonight I will be over my pancakes craving, I am sure DH would be happy if it would pass already!! LMAO

Casey
[/quote]

Haha, DH can always tell when I didn't plan anything, or when I don't really feel like cooking....BREAKFAST. That's why I cooked waffles with bacon and sausage last night...haha. Go for it girl.

Clara's here! 5/13/11

I love my two handsome boys!!!
Jetty - 8/06
Jude - 9/08

November 15th, 2005, 02:19 PM
wanttobeamommy's Avatar Member
Last night I made Spaghetti with meat sauce and coffee cake for desert. Tonight, Green Chili Chicken stew (Green Chili, potatos, chicken, tomatos, greenbeans, onions, garlic, parsley)

November 15th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Momo+Nov 15 2005, 04:54 PM-->
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-mommywannabe
Quote:
@Nov 15 2005, 01:18 PM

Casey
Haha, DH can always tell when I didn't plan anything, or when I don't really feel like cooking....BREAKFAST. That's why I cooked waffles with bacon and sausage last night...haha. Go for it girl.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
[/b][/quote]

Yeah, DH will be like.......what's for dinner tonight......and I'm like...Oh yeeeaaahhh....ddiiiinnnneerrr...........EGG?!?!?! PANCAKES?!?!?!? SAUSAGE!!?!!? He's just laughs and says "works for me"
Poor Poor DH, at least he KNEW he was marrying a flake........heheheheeh

Casey

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search